Kevin Ryan

NOTE FROM JTB AND OILERMAN (BUMPED THREAD FROM OVER FOUR YEARS AGO*)

TWR   

Lol @ Bongo .... can't beat this. What's worse than a site of insider info from Bongo and Mr Better Late than never Terry mcCormick ? 

Josh saved the day with this- I should've joined him earlier in leaving footballsfuture. I'll never forget the time he PM'd me on FF asking if I was Bongo... lol 

Bongo59   

I'll give you some more laughs........I had no idea that this was going on in 2011 until I read this thread now.  So can somebody give me the cliff notes version because the thread first 12 pages was not entirely clear.......

TWR   

Cliff notes for Bongo:

bongo made up insider info that was often debunked and linked to random articles on the internet ... bongo disappeared for a while... bongo is back in action now and we all love it! You keep the board alive in the off season with your nonsense! Great comedy.

abenjami   
Just now, TWR said:

Cliff notes for Bongo:

bongo made up insider info that was often debunked and linked to random articles on the internet ... bongo disappeared for a while... bongo is back in action now and we all love it! You keep the board alive in the off season with your nonsense! Great comedy.

You forgot the part where bongo asked for all of his posts to be deleted when he disappeared, so that he could return without any of his history being quoted.

Bongo59   

I never asked for any deletion.  I just closed my account.  But until today I had no idea about this drama in 2011.  Interesting.  So this is why JTB went away?  CTF too?  

TWR   

@patsplat I've been reading here and ole TC for farrrrr too long to take Bongo too seriously- I love his comedic value that is added to the board- albeit I admit back in 2011-2013 he was much more gutsy with his insider and breaking news than he is nowadays with his PODs and "expert draft knowledge"

TitanTez   

What a blood bath...I was not on any community site..I started posting on the Tennessean during the VY era because the racist articles and pictures Dave was shooting out , made me sick..

So I decided to join the Tennessean online just to light his ass up.I never considered joining anything else even thou several posters on the Tennessean tried to get me to join.I seen where they wanted money and there was no way in hell, I was going to pay them so I can tell them what the hell was going on...After jumping off board of the Tennessean, after they changed management..I was not apart of any site for several years.I wanted to talk Titans football with like minded fans, so I looked and found Music City Miracle, I didn't care for it at all but I did not know any good free sites.I lasted about 3 months on there, they got pissed because I called the Whiz hiring before it was known and calling Locker a JOKE..That was a one way ticket out in those days..Somebody posted something about this site while I was there and so I checked it out..I liked this much better and got into Oman's articles.. So I decided to be apart.

43 minutes ago, Frank Andbeans said:

If you’ve been reading this blog, you know all about Kruse’s alter ego, Bongo59. Lest he try to convince you that his days trolling NFL websites are over, you should know that Bongo59 made a recent (August 2012) appearance on a Titans forum. Said another forum member of Bongo’s behavior: “I dont ever recall Bongo being so belligerent. The viciousness and profanity towards Oman was palpable.” Good to know some things never change. 

↑↑↑

LOL

japan   
1 hour ago, Bongo59 said:

I never asked for any deletion.  I just closed my account.  But until today I had no idea about this drama in 2011.  Interesting.  So this is why JTB went away?  CTF too?  

CTF stuck around through this drama but then was run off by a mob regarding his weight.