NOTE FROM JTB AND OILERMAN (BUMPED THREAD FROM OVER FOUR YEARS AGO*)

Kevin Ryan

Shit, I get really busy with work for a day and all hell breaks loose. I was just starting to feel at home again and I feel some loyalty here to Guru who stepped up and was the polarizing force in the midst of chaos. This is a comfortable place. I hope you are willing to keep it up Josh. I for one will be a regular poster. I'm not going to be so rash as to say it's one place or the other for me but reality is I barely have time for one board these days so I'm on the bus.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It won't. I get messages quite often from people trying to either buy the site or pay to post content on it. I'd never even think about it. I'm also 100% against any advertising for people who registe

CTF is close on some things but not so close on some other things...... The site went down, I knew nothing about why, like everyone else. I talked/texted JTB and he told me they were working on getti

Posted Images

I might try both but if they don't adjust the format there's no way i'm hanging around. That dude just annoyed the shit outta me though. He's a salesman and tried to sell it instead of just telling us what's up and I hate salesmen.

I'm not a stray, I got the message, but when I log in I have to pay after JTB said, "old members do not have to pay." That was my only point...I don't care about the $10...I'll pay it, but I don't get the "criteria."

Sounds like the initial plan was to get us all to join and pay $10 a month for premium content.

Since that obviously backfired, it appears the new plan is to make some concessions and attempt to convince us to start posting over there to increase their "clicks" which in turn means more banner ad revenue.

I'm pretty sure if the NFL and players put me and CTF in charge of negotiating, the lockout would never have started.

Sounds like the initial plan was to get us all to join and pay $10 a month for premium content.

Since that obviously backfired, it appears the new plan is to make some concessions and attempt to convince us to start posting over there to increase their "clicks" which in turn means more banner ad revenue.

I'm pretty sure if the NFL and players put me and CTF in charge of negotiating, the lockout would never have started.

Lol

Alright so now that i've read through 14 pages of dribble from Kevin Ryan and the board regulars it's time for me to weigh in here.

First off, why is everyone using kid gloves with Kevin here? Call a douche a douche and be done with it. Fuck it. Burn bridges and what not. I don't care. Take your "only some of it is premium content" and your faking of Oman and JTB's words and shove it straight up your dumb ass. "Our boards technology evolves!". Evolve my nuts in your mouth. Your board design is shit, hurts the eyes, and you're just looking to raise your member count up because your board is crap.

Sure the TC we know and loved isn't working at the moment. But this is a suitable replacement if it doesn't recover, most of our community is already here, and we're not paying a dime for your "insider crap".

BTW CMJ is this type abrasiveness what you're missing? :-)

Alea iacta est

Alright so now that i've read through 14 pages of dribble from Kevin Ryan and the board regulars it's time for me to weigh in here.

First off, why is everyone using kid gloves with Kevin here? Call a douche a douche and be done with it. Fuck it. Burn bridges and what not. I don't care. Take your "only some of it is premium content" and your faking of Oman and JTB's words and shove it straight up your dumb ass. "Our boards technology evolves!". Evolve my nuts in your mouth. Your board design is shit, hurts the eys, and you're just looking to raise your member count up because your board is crap.

Sure the TC we know and loved isn't working at the moment. But this is a suitable replacement if it doesn't recover, most of our community is already here, and we're not paying a dime for your "insider crap".

BTW CMJ is this type abrasiveness what you're missing? :-)

Nominee for post of the year. The bolded part had me rofl...