KC will be in serious trouble if we beat them

Oiler FANatic

Considering the parity in the NFL, a double digit win is significant. Everyone is hanging their hat on the Chief's OL being bad but after watching Reid consistently win with subpar Lines in Philly I don't it's the issue some are making it out to be. After after all the Titans Front scares no one.

they also have no WR.  Kinda funny they have horrible O line we have no pass rush....they have no WR we have no decent corners outside McCourty. Like i said going to be fun to watch.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish I could tell you that Code fought the good fight, and CMJ let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said CMJ did it, but we all knew. Things went on

CMJ, you SO GOT ME when you pointed out that the Chiefs lost Charles in the first quarter and they still managed to score a puny 40+ points against an inept Colts defense (that had beaten us down a fe

Well the first thing I notice is the guy who made the OP has a Palestinian flag for an avatar --- smh   He makes comments like this "They have Rob Bironas, who outside of Roos is like the only other

You and many others here are under selling the Chiefs. They have arguable the best all around RB in the league and he is a nightmare in the passing game.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't give the Titans much of a chance to win at KC, but Charles can't carry their entire offense. Without Bowe, things will be significantly easier on our secondary.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't give the Titans much of a chance to win at KC, but Charles can't carry their entire offense. Without Bowe, things will be significantly easier on our secondary.

Did you watch them at all last year? Charles is their entire offense. Bowe doesn't fit the scheme and wasn't a difference maker last year.

Did you watch them at all last year? Charles is their entire offense. Bowe doesn't fit the scheme and wasn't a difference maker last year.

And they only got away with that during their 9-0 start. Without Bowe and McCluster, the only receiving threat left besides Charles is Donnie Avery and maybe a decent TE or two.

Add in the problems with their O-line, the pressure on Fisher and Charles as the only reliable help for Alex Smith it a lot to ask of anyone. If we can score early, we have a very good chance.

I watched them play the Colts last year in the playoffs. THAT Alex Smith was dynamic. They scored at will against the Colts. They just couldn't stop Luck.

This would be a MAJOR upset. Until proven differently, Chiefs are a 10-win team and a playoff contender.

This is not the same Chiefs team as last year, not even close.  This Chiefs team is one of highs and lows.  They've got a handful of very good players, but they also have some scrubs in the starting lineup.

I don't think it would be a major upset if we win. The Chiefs are a decent team, but even their own fans don't think this is a sure game for them; many think they'll lose to us. And we aren't a good team either. The Chiefs are missing some players for this one, and frankly had a lot go their way last year. I don't think they'll make the playoffs again.

But even if they ARE the same team, it's the first week of the season. Anything can happen the first week.

This is not the same Chiefs team as last year, not even close. This Chiefs team is one of highs and lows. They've got a handful of very good players, but they also have some scrubs in the starting lineup.

They weren't as good as their 9-0 start last year but they aren't bad either. In fact they have advantages at QB and the front 7 which can offset other deficiencies. Throw in Charles and the Titans will have to bring their A game to win on the road.

The only way I see us winning against KC is if we come out fast and get a quick lead on them forcing Alex Smith to play catch up. If they jump ahead too quick and gain control of the tempo I don't see us being able to climb back into the lead.

Basically whichever team wins the first half probably takes the win.

The Titans are considered a win/highly possible win by every team they play.  I see this as a good bet for the over,  44 points average.  The Titans offense will score more points than usually expected.  I look for Whiz to have a big play set up to Hunter early.  He also has Washington, who somehow seems to get open a lot.  I think the Titans running game is going to surprise when Sankey gets on the field.  Jake will have his work set out for him because KC can score points.  Ball security is important and helps make up for jake's more pedestrian game.  

Like has been said, Andy Reid can make use of little known receivers to move his offenses.  Alex Smith is a much better QB than he's given credit for being.  He'll stand in there and hit targets all day.  If I was playing against the Titans, I would hit them with short passes and stretch plays all day.  I imagine the Titans will have a man watching Charles, but I think he'll have a big day.  If the Titans come out tackling like preseason, KC will score 40 points.

Over 44 pts easy.  If Jake has a big day, the Titans win.