Sign in to follow this  
NashvilleNinja

So, did Tony die at the end or what?

OILERMAN   

And then there are people who are just fascinated by the raw realness of the show, the brilliance in the details, etc.

This is what I loved

I read that article years ago and I'm still not sure what I think happened at the end. There's a lot of speculation that has to be interpreted as fact to make that precise theory be correct. For instance, what if MOG was a Fed instead of a hitman? They were closing in on Tony just as hard, and you have to completely trust the POV cycle and "you never hear it coming" part to think the black screen definitively proves hitman (death) over cop (arrest). Which does have some merit, given that it obviously means something since it was the way Chase opted to end the show, but at the same time it's just as viable that it was a choose your own ending of sorts where death, arrest, or perpetual paranoia are all equally viable.

She's fucking hilarious. Whether it's the devious manipulation, the over the top drama or the spot on old person complaints and prejudices, I laughed at 90% of her scenes. When she had a possibly fake stroke I almost cried.

'Nator   

Poor you. Poor you. 

the Sopranos is the greatest show of all time. 

Especially since Chase told all those people who wanted to see Tony get whacked to suck his dick at the end. 

Genius. 

Poor you. Poor you.

the Sopranos is the greatest show of all time.

Especially since Chase told all those people who wanted to see Tony get whacked to suck his dick at the end.

Genius.

He still died at the end. You just refuse to believe it because you already suck his dick and believe anything that spews forth from it.

'Nator   

He still died at the end. You just refuse to believe it because you already suck his dick and believe anything that spews forth from it.

I'm confused. I suck David Chase's dick or I suck all the dicks?