Senator Denies Climate Change On Senate Floor And Gets A Science Lesson From His Colleague

reo

Oh, and Obama didn't end the war in Iraq, and we are still fighting in Afghanistan, so there is that...which isn't to say anything condescending, especially when it comes to knowing what Nator edited in his all caps rant.

Obama did most certainly end the major conflict in Iraq and in my post I said he doubled down in Afghanistan after pulling out of Iraq, not that he ended Afghanistan, 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FoxNews

HAHAHA. Hopefully you don't have any offspring. 

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/26/liberals.atheists.sex.intelligence/ "Evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa at the the London School of Economics and Political Science correlated data on

Posted Images

"Alarmists" talked about the Ozone layer and we did shit about it and the hole is getting smaller. 

"Alarmists" talked about acid rain and we did shit about it and that situation has gotten much better and we don't discuss it much anymore.

Now "Alarmists" are talking about carbon emissions...hopefully we don't choose now to stop listening to these people. 

He grew up filthy rich, got into Yale on C's, got daddy to get him out of the war, got daddy's oil connections, owned a baseball team and proceeded to be a complete and utter alcoholic fuck up until age 40. 40! When he finally shaped up and decided to do something with his life. I mean, I'm on his same path but I'm not trying to be fucking president. 

:D

I support:

Even greater fuel efficiency standards for vehicles.

A crash program to implement solar and wind power.

A phase  out of coal powered power plants.

An infrastructure/jobs programs for communities affected by a reduction of coal mining.

I support:

Even greater fuel efficiency standards for vehicles.

A crash program to implement solar and wind power.

A phase  out of coal powered power plants.

An infrastructure/jobs programs for communities affected by a reduction of coal mining.

how about just let them mine coal

So then you are in favor of removing all of our billions of dollars a year of oil subsidies that Obama has tried to remove and the GOP has so far protected?

As for efficiency, solar is just as energy efficient as the internal combustion engine in a car.

As for the free market, if the government didn't have regulations we still wouldn't have seat belts in cars, the Cuyahoga River would still occasionally catch fire, people would still be dying because of leaded gas, and the housing market would create a huge bubble and eventually crash the economy...

What? Oh, yeah...

So then you are in favor of removing all of our billions of dollars a year of oil subsidies that Obama has tried to remove and the GOP has so far protected?

As for efficiency, solar is just as energy efficient as the internal combustion engine in a car.

As for the free market, if the government didn't have regulations we still wouldn't have seat belts in cars, the Cuyahoga River would still occasionally catch fire, people would still be dying because of leaded gas, and the housing market would create a huge bubble and eventually crash the economy...

What? Oh, yeah...

they are allowed to expense drilling cost is not a subside

The free market, a principle of fiscal conservancy, is horribly unsuited to matters of public policy. Claiming the free market should determine everything is like saying:

"A hammer works for nails. Fuck it - the only tool we need is a hammer."

completely confused by your point

not true

oh hell yeah it is.

The government, namely the military and then mail carriers, carried aviation innovation for years b/c the public thought it was too dangerous for commercial flight. If it wasn't for the government finding ways to use it and perfect it, it never would've had the advances it had.

Edited by reo

oh hell yeah it is.

The government, namely the military and then mail carriers, carried aviation innovation for years b/c the public thought it was too dangerous for commercial flight. If it wasn't for the government finding ways to use it and perfect it, it never would've had the advances it had.

so the free market could not bring you air travel. Good Luck with that