reo

Senator Denies Climate Change On Senate Floor And Gets A Science Lesson From His Colleague

reo   

My issues don't require you to do something silly or not true. I have no control of the water supply but think we should be opening more desalination plants out west and in texas.

I am always trying to be personal tight with my money, and I have no control over how much money the U S government overspends. I think both parties are to blame here and neither one wants to address the issue. Passing this problem to others is bullshit

Maybe not but if you truly believed in them you'd do something. I mean if you think anyone that believes in climate change should go to the extremes of completely stopping to drive even though that person may believe their carbon footprint is tiny compared to other issues and wouldn't do much... then you should do something to address the problems you believe in or either you're a hypocrite or your issues aren't real.

That's just your logic.

ctm   

Maybe not but if you truly believed in them you'd do something. I mean if you think anyone that believes in climate change should go to the extremes of completely stopping to drive even though that person may believe their carbon footprint is tiny compared to other issues and wouldn't do much... then you should do something to address the problems you believe in or either you're a hypocrite or your issues aren't real.

That's just your logic.

Reo,

When someone supports coal as the primary energy source for the country, the conversation is basically over.

reo   

Reo,

When someone supports coal as the primary energy source for the country, the conversation is basically over.

There wasn't really any conversation to begin w/ honestly.

Soxcat   

It will be the primary energy source for Pakistan, India, China and many other countries so what difference does it make? More than likely we move to a greater use of natural gas, or that would be the smart thing. But even then we have enviro idiots having a problem with that. And by the way there is nothing wrong with clean coal technology. Unless you have been brain washed to think coal is inherently evil or something.

reo   

It will be the primary energy source for Pakistan, India, China and many other countries so what difference does it make? More than likely we move to a greater use of natural gas, or that would be the smart thing. But even then we have enviro idiots having a problem with that. And by the way there is nothing wrong with clean coal technology. Unless you have been brain washed to think coal is inherently evil or something.

one step at a time.

Is climate change real?

one step at a time.

Is climate change real?

That's really not the question. A better question, well two actually l, would be: is this phenomenon something that taxes and regulations will solve? Are there other threats to humanity that are much more important than climate change?

reo   

That's really not the question. A better question, well two actually l, would be: is this phenomenon something that taxes and regulations will solve? Are there other threats to humanity that are much more important than climate change?

It's step 1.

OILERMAN   

The climate is the absolute same as it was back in the 70's when they were talking about the next great ice age. Every year I go to the beach and every year the water level is the same. Start walking and reducing your greenhouse gas would be a nice place to start.

What is sad is how Obama has crushed the Eastern Ky and West Virginia economy because they won't allow new coal mine permits. This is family's who have been forever changed because of Global warming and it's attack on the coal industry. Nobody speaks for those people and it's sad. I do not know one person who claims Global warming is a problem who does anything personally. Hypocrites everyone of you.

I responded to you saying it's not getting warmer, not about miners

It is without question

Soxcat   

There is another question.  What is the cost of doing nothing?

http://www.nrdc.org/globalwarming/cost/contents.asp

"hurricane damage, real estate losses, energy costs, and water costs"

GTFO. What a pile of BS.

Al Gore spent 9 mil on an ocean front property in Montecito, California he is so confident the sea levels will rise. The level of stupidity is amazing. Guys like Al Gore are laughing all the way to the bank.