reo

Senator Denies Climate Change On Senate Floor And Gets A Science Lesson From His Colleague

7 hours ago, ctm said:

Would one of our posters please forward this 5th grade science lesson to Trump.  He obviously doesn't know the difference between weather and climate.

https://study.com/academy/topic/5th-grade-science-weather-climate-meteorology.html

He doesn't know anything... He's obviously gotten by on his family name and wealth

I can't imagine there are people that actually openly support him at this point

ctm   
46 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

He doesn't know anything... He's obviously gotten by on his family name and wealth

I can't imagine there are people that actually openly support him at this point

You see idiots all the time posting or claiming that today's weather disproves climate change.

55 minutes ago, ctm said:

You see idiots all the time posting or claiming that today's weather disproves climate change.

I know, I get that... I am just saying that I have not recently come across a single person who openly supports trump because he is just THAT damn ridiculous.

To be too dumb for even the biggest of retards is saying quite a bit (and this is coming from someone who would really never support the deomocrat party)

Edited by wiscotitansfan

WG53   
On 1/23/2019 at 6:15 AM, Soxcat said:

So? 

You are quite possibly the dumbest person I have ever encountered. And that is saying a lot since Rolltard and Jake are here. 

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/05/738905306/it-was-a-balmy-90-degrees-yesterday-in-anchorage-for-the-first-time-on-record

Temperatures climbed to 90 degrees in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, breaking the all-time heat record for the northerly city.

Anchorage's previous record high (at least since 1952) was 85 degrees Fahrenheit, set on June 14, 1969.

The city of 300,000 people also had its hottest June ever, according to the National Weather Service. Average temperature for the month was 60.5 degrees, 5.3 degrees above normal. It was the 16th consecutive month with above-average temperatures.

patsplat   
On 7/5/2019 at 2:31 PM, Starkiller said:

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/05/738905306/it-was-a-balmy-90-degrees-yesterday-in-anchorage-for-the-first-time-on-record

Temperatures climbed to 90 degrees in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, breaking the all-time heat record for the northerly city.

Anchorage's previous record high (at least since 1952) was 85 degrees Fahrenheit, set on June 14, 1969.

The city of 300,000 people also had its hottest June ever, according to the National Weather Service. Average temperature for the month was 60.5 degrees, 5.3 degrees above normal. It was the 16th consecutive month with above-average temperatures.

This is fine