Jump to content
reo

Senator Denies Climate Change On Senate Floor And Gets A Science Lesson From His Colleague

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, ctm said:

Would one of our posters please forward this 5th grade science lesson to Trump.  He obviously doesn't know the difference between weather and climate.

 

https://study.com/academy/topic/5th-grade-science-weather-climate-meteorology.html

He doesn't know anything... He's obviously gotten by on his family name and wealth

 

I can't imagine there are people that actually openly support him at this point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ctm   
46 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

He doesn't know anything... He's obviously gotten by on his family name and wealth

 

I can't imagine there are people that actually openly support him at this point

You see idiots all the time posting or claiming that today's weather disproves climate change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ctm said:

You see idiots all the time posting or claiming that today's weather disproves climate change.

I know, I get that... I am just saying that I have not recently come across a single person who openly supports trump because he is just THAT damn ridiculous.

 

To be too dumb for even the biggest of retards is saying quite a bit (and this is coming from someone who would really never support the deomocrat party)

Edited by wiscotitansfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
On 1/23/2019 at 6:15 AM, Soxcat said:

So? 

You are quite possibly the dumbest person I have ever encountered. And that is saying a lot since Rolltard and Jake are here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/05/738905306/it-was-a-balmy-90-degrees-yesterday-in-anchorage-for-the-first-time-on-record

 

Temperatures climbed to 90 degrees in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, breaking the all-time heat record for the northerly city.

 

Anchorage's previous record high (at least since 1952) was 85 degrees Fahrenheit, set on June 14, 1969.

 

The city of 300,000 people also had its hottest June ever, according to the National Weather Service. Average temperature for the month was 60.5 degrees, 5.3 degrees above normal. It was the 16th consecutive month with above-average temperatures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
patsplat   
On 7/5/2019 at 2:31 PM, Starkiller said:

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/05/738905306/it-was-a-balmy-90-degrees-yesterday-in-anchorage-for-the-first-time-on-record

 

Temperatures climbed to 90 degrees in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, breaking the all-time heat record for the northerly city.

 

Anchorage's previous record high (at least since 1952) was 85 degrees Fahrenheit, set on June 14, 1969.

 

The city of 300,000 people also had its hottest June ever, according to the National Weather Service. Average temperature for the month was 60.5 degrees, 5.3 degrees above normal. It was the 16th consecutive month with above-average temperatures.

This is fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...