Senator Denies Climate Change On Senate Floor And Gets A Science Lesson From His Colleague

reo

11 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Actually the modest warming has caused some ice to melt.  The normal response to this would be so what?  The response from mentally ill idiots is to buy a Prius and blame everyone else.  The bottom line is there is nothing alarming going on AT ALL.  In fact "Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede." 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/#2a762a802892

So cut the bull shit.  And even if this catastrophe were true based on your perverted perspective there isn't a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it.   That in fact might be the biggest lie of all.  That we can go nutty green and stop this.  I'll tell you right now that China emits almost a third of all the CO2 from the burning of fossil fuel IN THE WORLD and they would tell you to stick that global warming BS faster than I will.  Other countries like India, which is 3rd in total emissions of CO2, isn't even started on how much they will eventually emit as their emissions per capita grow.   You libtards are in denial to the reality of what is really going on.  Clueless actually.

WEB-arctic-ice-final-1.gif

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FoxNews

HAHAHA. Hopefully you don't have any offspring. 

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/26/liberals.atheists.sex.intelligence/ "Evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa at the the London School of Economics and Political Science correlated data on

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

289221307_1219_CO21.jpg.3539c5ff20ad1107bd57751667929f41.jpg

Enjoy the warming sucker. 

Which show what? That America is still clearly the worst CO2 producer relative to population. 

None of this does anything to alter the clime change facts. And unlike here in America, the Chinese government is actually doing something about it. They are on pace to dominate the solar energy market while we abandon the future to them. Conservatives are doing their best to hand China the status of superpower in order to do the bidding of fossil fuel companies. 

Edited by Starkiller

Is it a religious thing where people are so fucking stupid? I feel bad for anyone who believes god is more realistic than science.

I am not even talking about climate change, just in general it is absolutely astonishing how people can have such blind, stupid faith in something that was shoved down their throat as a child.

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

I suggest you go live in China where your political beliefs are more in line.  Watch out however.  Don't get too close to the shore.  Those rising seas Al Gore warned you about might get you.  Oh wait, wasn't it Al Gore who bought sea side property after spewing that spectacular bull shit about rising sea levels taking out New Yord.  Yea, suckers are born every day.

You can continue denying reality because you are a political sheep,  up it doesn’t change the scientific facts.

7 hours ago, ctm said:

Would one of our posters please forward this 5th grade science lesson to Trump.  He obviously doesn't know the difference between weather and climate.

https://study.com/academy/topic/5th-grade-science-weather-climate-meteorology.html

He doesn't know anything... He's obviously gotten by on his family name and wealth

I can't imagine there are people that actually openly support him at this point

46 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

He doesn't know anything... He's obviously gotten by on his family name and wealth

I can't imagine there are people that actually openly support him at this point

You see idiots all the time posting or claiming that today's weather disproves climate change.

55 minutes ago, ctm said:

You see idiots all the time posting or claiming that today's weather disproves climate change.

I know, I get that... I am just saying that I have not recently come across a single person who openly supports trump because he is just THAT damn ridiculous.

To be too dumb for even the biggest of retards is saying quite a bit (and this is coming from someone who would really never support the deomocrat party)

Edited by wiscotitansfan

• 4 months later...

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/05/738905306/it-was-a-balmy-90-degrees-yesterday-in-anchorage-for-the-first-time-on-record

Temperatures climbed to 90 degrees in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, breaking the all-time heat record for the northerly city.

Anchorage's previous record high (at least since 1952) was 85 degrees Fahrenheit, set on June 14, 1969.

The city of 300,000 people also had its hottest June ever, according to the National Weather Service. Average temperature for the month was 60.5 degrees, 5.3 degrees above normal. It was the 16th consecutive month with above-average temperatures.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 2:31 PM, Starkiller said:

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/05/738905306/it-was-a-balmy-90-degrees-yesterday-in-anchorage-for-the-first-time-on-record

Temperatures climbed to 90 degrees in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, breaking the all-time heat record for the northerly city.

Anchorage's previous record high (at least since 1952) was 85 degrees Fahrenheit, set on June 14, 1969.

The city of 300,000 people also had its hottest June ever, according to the National Weather Service. Average temperature for the month was 60.5 degrees, 5.3 degrees above normal. It was the 16th consecutive month with above-average temperatures.

This is fine

• 5 months later...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/hottest-decade-1.5427846

The decade that just ended was by far the hottest ever measured on Earth, capped off by the second warmest year on record, two U.S. agencies reported Wednesday. And scientists say they see no end to the way man-made climate change keeps shattering records.

"If you think you've heard this story before — you haven't seen anything yet," Gavin Schmidt, director of NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies, said at the close of a decade plagued by raging wildfires, melting ice and extreme weather that researchers have repeatedly tied to human activity. "This is real. This is happening."

The 2010s averaged 14.7 C worldwide, or 0.8 C higher than the 20th-century average and more than one-fifth of a degree C warmer than the previous decade, which had been the hottest on record, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

The decade had eight of the 10 hottest years on record. The only other years in the top 10 were 2005 and 1998.