Sign in to follow this  
Stan

would you fight in public if you were out with gf or wife?

I wouldn't give a shit. I think it's actually more of a sign of weakness on your part to let strangers get you upset. I would probably troll them back if I felt they were non threatening or try to diffuse the situation. I would need to feel like our actual person was in danger before resorting to physical confrontation.

Shocker.

'Nator   

Fighting is stupid period but there's nothing more embarrassing than old guys fighting. It gets progressively more embarrassing the older they are. Like me being 43,...2 43 year olds fighting is pretty bad and embarrassing. But ever see 2 65 year olds square off? Oh man. There can be no winner in this scenario. 

Yeah man, I've told my buddies that you don't fucking fist fight in your 30's unless someone assaults your girlfriend or mom or something. 

I mean, even if you physically "win" what do you actually "win"? Very little. It's all very dumb. 

Edited by 'Nator

Eighteen   

Only reason I'd feel the need for physical confrontation is if one of the guys actually tried laying a hand on your woman. At that point I don't really think you have any other choice unless your just a huge pussy(CMJ) then you probably just have to take it and walk away.

Eighteen   

Yeah man, I've told my buddies that you don't fucking fist fight in your 30's unless someone assaults your girlfriend or mom or something.

I mean, even if you physically "win" what do you actually "win"? Very little. It's all very dumb.

The way I see it if you're any kind of man your primal instinct takes over when another guy is enough of a bitch to grope/feel up on your woman right in front of you. Unless you're into some serious daily tia chi meditation or something I don't think I'd have much self control over my further actions at that point.

'Nator   

Yeah if some dude grabs my girls ass in front of my I start punching on auto-reflex and I don't stop. 

But some goons in a pack yell some shit? Who cares, first of all. 2nd, it's a bunch of dudes, you are walking into a no win situation. 

Bink   

I think it's pretty pathetic to immediately want to fight someone who makes a smart ass comment to you on the street. That's what's embarrassing as far as I'm concerned, seeing some guy go into a fit of rage because someone throws a wise crack at him out in public and he can't handle it. 

Eighteen   

^^ I guess you don't understand the difference between some guys making a comment at you on the street and one of them actually grabbing your woman right in front of you. I think I made it pretty clear in my post that at that point ONLY does it cross the line to where I'd feel the need to knock some punk ass out without hesitation.

If you'd just stand there and let that happen I don't know what to tell you.

Dmeade-   

I think it's pretty pathetic to immediately want to fight someone who makes a smart ass comment to you on the street. That's what's embarrassing as far as I'm concerned, seeing some guy go into a fit of rage because someone throws a wise crack at him out in public and he can't handle it.

What 18 said, but if a guy sexually assaults your woman, I wouldn't know say what to say if you are going to tip your hat to them and say good eve.

There are boundaries men shouldn't cross and that's one of them.

OILERMAN   

I got in two fights after I was 30, I was pretty muh left with no choice both times. It was embarrassing, especially since I was in my street and neighbors drove by. This one this 19 yr old was yelling at my wife while she unloaded the groceries then called on the phone, I actually went down to talk to his dad and his buddy charged me. As embarrassing as it was it also felt great dropping the big punk.

CMJ   

Only reason I'd feel the need for physical confrontation is if one of the guys actually tried laying a hand on your woman..

Fortunately, Eighteen has no fear of that ever happening with the woolly mammoth he beds.

fat_girl.jpg

CMJ   

I got in two fights after I was 30, I was pretty muh left with no choice both times. It was embarrassing, especially since I was in my street and neighbors drove by. This one this 19 yr old was yelling at my wife while she unloaded the groceries then called on the phone, I actually went down to talk to his dad and his overweight 15 year old buddy charged me. As embarrassing as it was it also felt great dropping the big punk.

abenjami   

And what about the second fight?

Was that the time where someone on the board challenged you to fight and they didn't show up?