would you fight in public if you were out with gf or wife?

Stan

Let's say you're walking with your girlfriend or wife and a group of guys make a joke or say something smart towards you, trying to intimidate you. Would you fight or take them on? Or walk away feeling like a punk.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which raises the question; did you get punked in front of your woman, Stan?

^^ I guess you don't understand the difference between some guys making a comment at you on the street and one of them actually grabbing your woman right in front of you. I think I made it pretty clea

I once picked up a high school date at the projects.  As we were going to my car, about four guys started making lewd remarks.  Saying they would be ready for her when we got back from our date.  I did not consider fighting them.  

It depends on what was said and what the size of the guys in the group were. I would most likely have a response though. Things would have to get pretty heat for an actual fight or they would have to physically touch me. If they did something like smack my girl on the ass or do skirt lift I wouldn't even say a word and just knock the dude on his ass and not stop till his friends pulled me off and started beating the shit outta me.

I just ask because I had a cousin who got his butt handed by 2 guys. I pretty much told him you should have walked away. They told him what you doing with my girlfriend bud and it pissed him off, if it were me I'd take it as a joke and laugh it off.

I have a pretty good idea I would pay for it far longer from my wife if I got in a fight and got shot/stabbed/broke a major appendage and was not able to provide for my family. But hey, I am no longer a 20 or 30 something playing house and realize manhood does not come from the groin region.

I would go to work the next day/week earning my wage knowing the two yahoos won't always be in their pack and will eventually get theirs.

Fighting is stupid period but there's nothing more embarrassing than old guys fighting. It gets progressively more embarrassing the older they are. Like me being 43,...2 43 year olds fighting is pretty bad and embarrassing. But ever see 2 65 year olds square off? Oh man. There can be no winner in this scenario. 

I wouldn't give a shit. I think it's actually more of a sign of weakness on your part to let strangers get you upset. I would probably troll them back if I felt they were non threatening or try to diffuse the situation. I would need to feel like our actual person was in danger before resorting to physical confrontation.