Titans Pre-Draft Interviews (First Post Continually Updating)

Jonboy

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2014 Titans Pre-Draft Interviews Key* PW= Private Workout (team visits player) CB= Combine SB= Senior Bowl PD= Pro Day LOC= Local visit (doesn't count against 30-prospect interview limit) *Unless ot

@jwyattsports: Eastern Illinois QB Jimmy Garoppolo is scheduled to make a pre-draft visit to the #Titans later this month. His stock is rising

Its a nightmare to go back on mobile lol

When is the last time any mock got our pick right? The fact that they all have Barr to us makes it 100 percent certain they're not going to draft him.

Warmack last year. Virtually everyone was projecting him to the Titans. I'm virtually positive it's going to be LB/DL/CB. The fact that they recently brought in Bradley Roby makes me :cmj:.

When is the last time any mock got our pick right? The fact that they all have Barr to us makes it 100 percent certain they're not going to draft him.

Last year.

Next question.

Saw this from McClain and thought it's probably worth noting the differentiation in terminology. I'll try to clear up the key in the coming days. 

Thus far, I'm unaware of any actual Titans "private workouts" by McClain's definition. 

Prospects are brought in for interviews. Teams have to go to them for private workouts.

@jwyattsports: Eastern Illinois QB Jimmy Garoppolo is scheduled to make a pre-draft visit to the #Titans later this month. His stock is rising

I think Garoppolo will end up in the AFC South.If Houston or Jacksonville pick defense in the first Garoppolo will most likely go to one of those two teams in the second round.I'm hoping we will draft him but who knows if he will be there when we pick in the second round.

I have a feeling we're not going to take Donald if he's there. Seems like we have no interest in DL, and we already have a lot of them on the roster. If we take Roby, I'll choke on my own vomit. I also hate Carr. I get more depressed every time I come to this thread.

He is the QB I hope we draft. I see a lot of potential with in him.

Same here.I really do hope we draft Garoppolo i do think he will be a good QB for us.We could try and draft him in the second round thats where he is projected to be drafted.Only thing is like i said earlier if Houston or Jacksonville go defense in the first round it means they might grab a QB in the second.We may have no choice but to try and jump back into the last part of the first round if we really want him.

I have a feeling we're not going to take Donald if he's there. Seems like we have no interest in DL, and we already have a lot of them on the roster. If we take Roby, I'll choke on my own vomit. I also hate Carr. I get more depressed every time I come to this thread.

It would be so typical Titans for us to reach and take someone like Carr or Garoppolo at 11. 

It would be so typical Titans for us to reach and take someone like Carr or Garoppolo at 11.

You know I really am getting concerned about taking Carr, it seems like we really like this guy. It's also not fair to judge him based on his brother but when I read that he has similar traits to David, it makes me nervous. We've had visits with Carr and Bortles so it's obvious that Wiz is looking for a traditional, 6'5 pocket passer, which is fine, but I'd really prefer AJM if we're going in that direction. Carr just really worries me.