Titans Pre-Draft Interviews (First Post Continually Updating)

Jonboy

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2014 Titans Pre-Draft Interviews Key* PW= Private Workout (team visits player) CB= Combine SB= Senior Bowl PD= Pro Day LOC= Local visit (doesn't count against 30-prospect interview limit) *Unless ot

@jwyattsports: Eastern Illinois QB Jimmy Garoppolo is scheduled to make a pre-draft visit to the #Titans later this month. His stock is rising

Its a nightmare to go back on mobile lol

The #Titans are conducting a private workout w/ Louisville LB Preston Brown today. TT LBs coach Lou Spanos had dinner with Brown last nt

Another LB, Avery Williamson (Kentucky), is scheduled to make a pre-draft visit to the #Titans at some point

Walter Football Link: http://walterfootball.com/draft2014meetingsteams.php

Good to see that the Titans are interested in SILBs.  Brown and Williamson have been very productive in college, are high character leaders and both called signals.  Williamson had a very good combine, running the short shuttle better than both Barr and Mack.

Need to add Derek Carr, per NFLN. 

Interesting. Can you find it anywhere online? Not saying I don't believe you, but sometimes these guys tend to misspeak on live TV. 

Interesting. Can you find it anywhere online? Not saying I don't believe you, but sometimes these guys tend to misspeak on live TV.

Couldn't find it online. Someone else on the board mentioned it as well. I asked Wyatt and he hasn't responded. I guess it'll come out eventually.