Oh look, Nick Saban's getting outcoached against a spread offensive team again.

luvyablue256

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bad game for kouandijou

McCarron just might want to accept that senior bowl invite now.      Not at 11, that's for sure. I wouldn't have minded him in the later rounds. 

He got whipped. 

McCarron just might want to accept that senior bowl invite now. 

Did anyone actually think that? Honest question.

Not at 11, that's for sure. I wouldn't have minded him in the later rounds. 

I'd still take mccarron.

I would too. This was one of those "outlier" games for him IMO. The line is just too big to keep up with OU's speed on the edges. 

I would LOVE to see AJ on our team with a real fuckin' coaching staff that knows how to groom a QB. 

And if Jake Locker is anywhere CLOSE to being worthy of #8 overall coming out, AJ is damn sure worth 11. 

Does anyone still think AJ McCarron should be our pick? 

Uhh, yeah. Go look at his tape, his numbers and the wins/losses. 

You can't make a case for anyone else besides Bridgewater...and he ain't gonna be available. 

For the record, I've already advocated for us trading that 11 down for a late 1st and a 3rd/early 4th to pick him. 

Does anyone still think AJ McCarron should be our pick?

Did anyone actually think that? Honest question.

Yeah......me. Still do. VY had a record setting last game in college, how'd that turn out?

I go by MY eye ball test and gut feeling (and some history) and my pick would be AJ. Doesn't mean I'll be right.

I wanted Titans to pick Andy Dalton. He's no Brady or Manning but Cincy's won all their home games and are in the playoffs this year. And Dalton's stayed healthy.

Would that make the Titans fans happy?

Edited by afcman

Yeah......me. Still do. VY had a record setting last game in college, how'd that turn out?

I go by MY eye ball test and gut feeling (and some history) and my pick would be AJ. Doesn't mean I'll be right.

I wanted Titans to pick Andy Dalton. He's no Brady or Manning but Cincy's won all their home games and are in the playoffs this year. And Dalton's stayed healty.

Would that make the Titans fans happy?

Too many of our fans are like battered wives. They hate it when they're going through the pain, but make excuses for it and damn near embrace the beatings when they're not getting them. 

That's no way to live. 

Trade #11 for a pick later in the first and pick AJ with it and HAND HIM THE TEAM from day 1. 

Worst case scenario? He's a bust and you move on. Something tells me he won't be, and I don't want to see him blossom on another team. 

Edited by luvyablue256