Munchak Watch: WILL RETURN IN 2014

Jonboy

Can someone get an infrared picture of the plane... We can count how many heat signatures we can see...

I'll whip out my grappling hook and ride that bitch Batman-style.  If I don't like what I see inside....someone delete all of these posts and claim I was never here.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Mike Munchak getting onto the plane to Houston. Apparently captured with the same camera that shot the Bigfoot tape.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that the best scenario is for Munchak to go. Hire Greg Roman from the 49ers, see if Gregg Williams will stay. Draft a mid round quarterback and let Locker

Can someone get an infrared picture of the plane... We can count how many heat signatures we can see...

"Now, this technology is new to me, but...I'm pretty sure that's Mike Munchak in the oven, rotating slowly. His body temperature has risen to over 400 degrees -- he's literally stewing in his own juices."

Did anyone else see that tweet from Kuharsky that said something to the effect of..."McClain says Tommy Smith was the one who suggested Floyd Reese get out of coaching and take a front office role instead?"

It seems that he's now deleted it, which I find odd. 

I know some have suggested it, but would there be any chance that Munch would take a front office role?

He said it on the radio. Not sure why it was deleted but it's clear that that's what happened. He was going to go to the Falcons and coach and Tommy Smith talked him out of it.

You either fire him or keep him and give him an extension

Can't have a lame duck situation

Sure you can.  You must move GW to DC, and maybe a few assistant coaching changes.  Same QB setup as this year.  Just let it play on out.  Be ready.