I may set a new personal record for Overtime

OILERMAN

Because it's X-Mas time and the packages are insane now and the fact we were snowed in for about a week it's been the craziest week I've ever seen at the Post office

Our work week runs Sat-Fri and we get paid every two weeks.

Sat was my day off(and the start of a new pay period) but I worked so it was all OT. I worked 12 hours

Then I worked 8 hours Sunday, that's all OT

Yesterday I worked 12.5 hours, that's 4.5 hours and today I worked 11.5 hours, 3.5 hours of OT.

I've got 28 hours of OT with 3 more days left in the week and I'm already scheduled to work Sunday again for another 8 hours of OT and will likely work my next day off on Monday.

I'll get anywhere from 2-4 hours of daily OT every day as well.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you. You're working harder than the Titans.

You should have gotten employee of the month.   But do not despair.  You can always change careers, and with hard work ...  

No need, done...  

Last Xmas time I worked about 44 hours of OT in a 2 week period, I should beat that pretty easily.

I once saw a postal workers pay stub several years ago and the office was so short handed the guy worked 16 hours a day 6 days a week.

a k a, a normal chef's week (my old life, not current)

In Canada they are wiping out door to door delivery to curb the rising costs of delivering mail. I've already seen this in the newer sub developments.

You go to a big box on the corner in your neighbourhood somewhere to get your mail. 

In Canada they are wiping out door to door delivery to curb the rising costs of delivering mail. I've already seen this in the newer sub developments.

You go to a big box on the corner in your neighbourhood somewhere to get your mail.

I saw this, also the long term plan here