Godzilla 2014 Trailer

gatordude731

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven't seen it yet but if people's argument against it is that it is an actual fucking movie and not some Michael Bay splodie thing with monsters fighting the entire time, then I think I'll like it. 

Such a good trailer for not even showing too much

So. Fucking. Good

When Godzilla gave the female MUTO the "Kiss of Death" I almost jumped out of my seat.

I really fucking hope they let Gareth Edwards make sequels like he's wanting. I can only imagine him with other Toho monsters in his hands. 

A couple of my friends went and saw it last weekend and said it didn't live up to the hype. At least wasn't the movie the previews made it out to be.

Reminded me of when I watched 47 ronin on DVD. I thought the movie was OK but it was nothing like what the previews led you to expect.

Definitely didn't live up to the hype. Frankly, it felt like Godzilla and the other monsters were like part of the scenery for most of the movie rather than the focus of it.

That's one of my big complaints with the Michael Bay Transformers movies. This may not have been as bad, but it fell flat for one of the same reasons.