Munchak: No trade of CJ

SuperFreak90

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point exactly. The difference between Babineaux and Hope is not nearly as much as the difference between Chris Johnson and whoever replaces him.

Once again, does Munchak really have a say in this? I'll be pissed if Munchak as a first time HC has this type of power. It should all be on Reinfeldt as the GM to make these types of decisions.

Once again, does Munchak really have a say in this? I'll be pissed if Munchak as a first time HC has this type of power. It should all be on Reinfeldt as the GM to make these types of decisions.

I'm sure it's a unified organization right now. If the Titans would readily sign him for $10M, another $1-2M in compromise shouldn't result in a trade. The team could easily find $2M on the roster. Plus, it would only be for the next 3 years. It wouldn't be a 6+ commitment.

I'm sure it's a unified organization right now. If the Titans would readily sign him for $10M, another $1-2M in compromise shouldn't result in a trade. The team could easily find $2M on the roster.

I know where they can find about $7-$8M rather easily.

Munchak did his best to quash any trade possibilities with Johnson, however.

“I know we haven’t talked about it. I don’t see it getting to that level. I just think he is going to be here,” Munchal said. “It is not like he’s not under contract. If they can’t work something out he has a two-year contract to honor.”

Here we go. CJ has now officially replaced VY as the team's pain-in-ass 24/7 distraction.

No questions for Munch about the development of younger players or the unity of the team, just CJ, CJ and CJ.