Sign in to follow this  
kyle021

Potential FA's you would like to see signed after this season?

Yeah yeah its week 5 in the NFL, and too early to talk about FA's, and the offseason... But its fun to talk about this crap during the season in my opinion compared to when we normally talk about it in the offseason when it is the only thing we can talk about

I would personally like to see us sign Jeremy Maclin

He will be coming off an ACL tear, and chances are the Eagles will not resign him... He could be had for cheap... We all know Britt won't be here, and we need someone with talent to come in... We are at a risk of losing Washington as well... so WR will be a need

Maclin, Hunter, Wright, Williams, and Preston would be nice... 

Knowshon Moreno at RB, or Ronnie Hillman... Mikell LeShoure could be an option as well... Although Hillman won't be a FA, but one of those guys will be a FA

I really am not sure as to who might be available defensive wise...

Fokou has to be retained, as does Pollard, and Pitoua...

What about Hakeem Nicks? Any chance the Giants let him go?

Miles Austin could be a really good fit to replace Washington if we end up letting him go... Even though Austin has a nasty injury history...

Lord I hope we retain Washington

Michael Oher might be out the door in BAL with Monroe being brought in.  He's had his ups and downs (more downs lately) but wonder if he would be worth a look to replace Stewart.  Not sure how easy it will be to find a high quality RT in FA. And if from the draft, would they be ready to start immediately?  Doubtful.  Not sure if he's worth a reclamation project but it crossed my mind as soon as that JAX->BAL trade was made. 

I really want Knowshon Moreno though

Ball, and Hillman should be the two backs they keep going into next season... Moreno will want to be the feature back somewhere else...

I would love for him to Feature here with Greene spelling him...

I have taken a few vicodin tonight