Batman, Superman to unite on big screen

reo

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I'm in the minority here but I think Affleck is perfectly capable of getting Batman right. 

The whole thing is narrative. It's a narrative. It's a story. Storytelling constantly relies on the trope of the resourceful/clever taking on and defeating the powerful. How many movies have you seen

Posted Images

I wish Christian Bale would do it. For me, he is Batman. But I think they will go a different route. My only hope is that they ignore people wanting Armie Hammer....his massacre of Lone Ranger should have put an end to that

It is time for a new Batman. I can see the argument that, from a tone standpoint, Bale might  be what is needed here, but honestly his Batman probably wouldn't play well with Superman, especially after how he was aged in the last story. We need someone new. 

Urban is not a bad suggestion, I just don't see him as much as Wayne. I think it needs to be someone young. Maybe one of the brothers from Supernatural? 

Bale sucked as Batman.

Also he won;t be returning. No word on who has been cast yet but will be a new person and Snyder said this is in a different universe as the Trilogy and acting basically as  Reboot to Batman.

He also said to be taking elements from Millers Comic The Dark Knight Returns.

I can't imagine Snyder not fucking this up. It would be kind of interesting if he went old for Batman. A lot of good choices for a 45-50ish Batman. He won't, but it would be interesting. We are also guaranteed to get a Batman/Superman fight, which probably means a Batman robot suit (let's sell toys!). That doesn't interest me as much. 

They should go old school and sign up Michael Keaton for the role.

Michael Keaton was by far the best Batman. He owned as Batman. Bale was a better Bruce Wayne, but Keaton played Batman by embracing the idea that to be Batman you have to be a complete fucking maniac on some level. Wonderful movies.