Comparing 2012, Greene and Johnson

Jamalisms

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shonn Greene was signed to be the two punch to Chris Johnson's one. How did the two players' 2012 seasons stack up?When the Titans signed Shonn Greene to compliment their backfield it created a fair a

PM me an email We don't have cable, Netflix sucks, and I have no kids so far. You'd be amazed what cutting TV alone will do for your free time and when I do watch TV (streaming Walking Dead or Ne

What stands out most to me is how much better a runner CJ was with Hasselbeck under center, especially in terms of the big negative plays. It makes me wonder if bad quarterbacking was setting up an in

I am assuming that took more than 6 minutes.

Where do you find the time?  Do you have a trust fund in the form of a massive cheese wheel or something?  (60 ft high. I imagine that's what you're looking at off in the distance... it's sheer size creating a sense of calm, paired with an itching for statistical analysis)

In a much more simple analysis, what would be the median run for each of those 3 guys?  Perhaps a modal analysis as well.  More likely to tell you what you got each time they touched the ball.  Something 'average' is not very average (typical) at all.

I'm sure Jamals Boss appreciates paying an employee to generate a statistically based post (with awesome graphs) comparing CJ to Shonn on company time.lol

I guess CJ is better than Shonn and especially so, with MH baby.

In a much more simple analysis, what would be the median run for each of those 3 guys? Perhaps a modal analysis as well. More likely to tell you what you got each time they touched the ball. Something 'average' is not very average (typical) at all.

Median run is 3 for all players, I think. (50% column in on of the breakouts).

I'm not on my laptop so I'll have to look at mode later. The answer will be whichever line is flat the longest in those four charts.

Median run is 3 for all players, I think. (50% column in on of the breakouts).

I'm not on my laptop so I'll have to look at mode later. The answer will be whichever line is flat the longest in those four charts.

Mahalo.

I'll look closer when I have more time.