Ahmad Bradshaw

Apocalypse

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chris Johnson doesn't get hurt and hasn't missed a game in his career, Bradshaw has missed lots of time. CJ say what you want but the guy for his size has been fucking durable.

He makes half as much money and actually had a better season and got cut

Then we'd have to get a 3rd RB because those two never play a full season.

Although he is a RFA, I would rather have Chris Ivory to compliment CJ. All depends on what tender the Saints place on him..if its a 4th or lower(which I doubt it would be) the Titans should jump on it quick.

I don't hate Ivory, but he's also injury prone (albeit cheaper, salary-wise)

With our history of drafting RB, I think we better sign a free agent. We wasted a 4th round pick on Jamie Harper, the worst RB to still be on an NFL roster. We drafted a washed up and injury prone Ringer. Who ever is evaluating RB's for us needs to be replaced.

I'm not hating on CJ, but if you are being objective, I agree with O-Man. I think I would rather have Bradshaw given the same salary, and at half as much it is a no brainer.

CJ may have more raw talent, but Bradshaw is the better, more complete, every down back.

Edited by Legaltitan