New member? Lurker? Introduce yourself here.

TitansGuru

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all... I actually registered back in April of this year after lurking around for a pretty good while. This is the main Titans board I go to now because it is the most active. Some good heated discu

I don't feel like a lurker because I've been reading this site daily for so long, but I guess I am, technically. I've been around for years now reading pretty much every thread and post, I just rarel

Im new, ive been around the site everynow and then, but just recently got into this sorta thing so i created an account last week. Hopefully i can be a consistant poster and not sound like the biase

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been just lurking for the past 7-8 months.  Very disappointed by the franchise performance over the past 2-3 years.  Even considered moving on to another team but after over 50 years of being a fan, I just couldn't do it right now. So, I guess y'all will have to put up with some of my nonsense again.

HOTTY TODDY 

Edited by HOTT

I've been just lurking for the past 7-8 months. Very disappointed by the franchise performance over the past 2-3 years. Even considered moving on to another team but after over 50 years of being a fan, I just couldn't do it right now. So, I guess y'all will have to put up with some of my nonsense again.

HOTTY TODDY

I asked where the heck you been in another thread!

Been creepin' for a while. Think it was Titanscentral when Bongo.................told who was gettting cut.........................then it went down like day before draft. I live in Indiana and hate all Colt fans, but still have not missed a Titans game in Indy. Why have I not posted in so many years? No reason, probaly because someone has had a similar take as me. No point in posting the same thought. I do come to Nashville for a game evey year or so. Might be nice to meet up and pound a few beers. The podcast is great and you have read a couple of my tweets before.

I've been just lurking for the past 7-8 months.  Very disappointed by the franchise performance over the past 2-3 years.  Even considered moving on to another team but after over 50 years of being a fan, I just couldn't do it right now. So, I guess y'all will have to put up with some of my nonsense again.

HOTTY TODDY 

Damn, someone on here has actually been rooting for this POS team longer than me!?  Salute! (45 year fan here btw)