The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

5 hours ago, MadMax said:

Makes for good logic but not for good television.

I dunno, id watch that and like it. You could finish the final season without too much forced shit going on in 13 episodes. 

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Not Thrones related, but this appeals to the same people. The Kingkiller Chronicle is coming to Showtime.

https://filmschoolrejects.com/lin-manuel-miranda-developing-kingkiller-chronicle-showtime/

THAT fucker needs to finish his series before I fall for the same thing.

But, as far as the series goes, it's awkward at times, bad at others, but deep and well thought out with a share of mysteries and character intrigue. It should make a decent show, but the love story will be annoying as fuck.

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Rothfuss only has 1 book to go at least. Presumably he will be done with the trilogy before it ever hits TV. 

And they can always rework parts for the show that they think didn’t work in the book.

I'm not certain one book is enough but if it is, it's only because he cuts out a ton of what you'd be interested in seeing resolved.

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

THAT fucker needs to finish his series before I fall for the same thing.

But, as far as the series goes, it's awkward at times, bad at others, but deep and well thought out with a share of mysteries and character intrigue. It should make a decent show, but the love story will be annoying as fuck.

Spot on. The relationship arc is cringe worthy.

• 3 weeks later...