The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry fellow book readers, GRRM has announced Winds of Winter will not be released in 2018.

Though on a marginally positive note, the first chapter of his Targaryen history Fire & Blood will be released this November. Cause, you know, he has nothing else pressing that he needs to be working on...

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Sorry fellow book readers, GRRM has announced Winds of Winter will not be released in 2018.

Though on a marginally positive note, the first chapter of his Targaryen history Fire & Blood will be released this November. Cause, you know, he has nothing else pressing that he needs to be working on...

There's being an eccentric, patient, and thorough care-taker. And then there's being a self-absorbed, dickish, and petulant diva.

You and others on here are far more familiar with him than I am so maybe your take is different, but he strikes me as someone who veers closer to the latter a bit more frequently than the former.

11 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

There's being an eccentric, patient, and thorough care-taker. And then there's being a self-absorbed, dickish, and petulant diva.

You and others on here are far more familiar with him than I am so maybe your take is different, but he strikes me as someone who veers closer to the latter a bit more frequently than the former.

I think he falls more to the eccentric, methodical side. He has never struck me as self-absorbed or dickish. His story is so incredibly detailed that I think he fixates on it being perfect in its complexity.

But I do think he has so much power that no publisher can foist an editor on him or make him stick to a schedule. And R'hllor only knows when the hell he will get this next book finished, much less book 7. 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

I think he falls more to the eccentric, methodical side. He has never struck me as self-absorbed or dickish. His story is so incredibly detailed that I think he fixates on it being perfect in its complexity.

But I do think he has so much power that no publisher can foist an editor on him or make him stick to a schedule. And R'hllor only knows when the hell he will get this next book finished, much less book 7

Sweet Jesus mesquite. I thought the one he's working on now would be the last one!? At this rate the last book won't be out until Armageddon Eve.

22 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I just binged watched all of season 7 Sunday

Well...? What'd you think of Kit's ass? Perty, wudn it?

45 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Sweet Jesus mesquite. I thought the one he's working on now would be the last one!? At this rate the last book won't be out until Armageddon Eve.

Well...? What'd you think of Kit's ass? Perty, wudn it?

I was tryin to see a tiddy to be honest

3 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Heard GRRM was writing a sci-fi version of GoT called The Expanse

The Expanse is someone else’s baby. But Syfy is making a TV show based on one of his sci-fi books called Nightflyers. Not sure if he has any real involvement in production or they are just licensing his material. 

GRRM is also working with HBO on multiple GoT spinoff/prequel series. 

18 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I don't know how you arrived to this conclusion.  I assume you just wanted to use a string of negative words.