Is Brady falling off the cliff like Manning/Dynasty over

OILERMAN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Manning dropped to the ground to avoid hits almost his entire career. 

I didn't realize this but the Titans were the 3rd team to beat the Pats by double digits at home, they also struggled to beat the Bills in Buffalo. Early on when they got blown out by Jax and the Lion

someone listened to a podcast!

He got hit really hard on some of those plays. There was one play, where he got the ball off, but someone...Landry, I think? Maybe have been Johnson...anyway, I thought he was going to split Brady I half. It was a clean hit, right after the ball was thrown, but it was vicious. 

3 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

He got hit really hard on some of those plays. There was one play, where he got the ball off, but someone...Landry, I think? Maybe have been Johnson...anyway, I thought he was going to split Brady I half. It was a clean hit, right after the ball was thrown, but it was vicious. 

Woodyard also blew him up pretty hard. 

Peyton was 39 when he retired.    Brady is 41....I'd say he's due.

I just hope he decides to hang it up while he's still playing at a high level and doesn't wait until it's obvious that he's done.

7 minutes ago, nine said:

I just hope he decides to hang it up while he's still playing at a high level and doesn't wait until it's obvious that he's done.

He won't, he said after the GB game he expected to still be playing the next time the Pats play GB. 

He'll go out just like Manning did, likely getting benched or getting hurt. 

Very few go out like Elway did. 

Brady didn't look nearly as bad as Manning did in the Rams game.  The book on Brady has always been to hit him early and often.  The Giants did it and that's the biggest reason they were able to win that first Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Brady didn't look nearly as bad as Manning did in the Rams game.  The book on Brady has always been to hit him early and often.  The Giants did it and that's the biggest reason they were able to win that first Super Bowl.

He doesn’t look as bad but he’s on pace for a terrible season