Mom criticized for breastfeeding 9-year-old says, 'It's nice for the child to be in control'

Denali

https://in.news.yahoo.com/mom-criticized-breastfeeding-9-year-old-nice-child-control-222342147.html

The topic of breastfeeding, for better or worse, remains a controversial one — especially when it comes to discussing how long it should go on. It’s particular controversial if you’re Sharon Spink, a British mom who has been speaking out about how she let her daughter nurse until she was 9 years old.

“When I came to have Charlotte, I had decided on natural term weaning. It’s nice for the child to be in control of when they want to wean, rather than forcing the issue,” Spink, 50, an actor based in North Yorkshire, England, told the Sun, after sharing her story with the Caters News Agency and having it picked up in global outlets, from the Daily Mail to the New York Post,

Responding to a question about the presence of milk posed to her on Facebook, Spink responded, “Only way I knew there was milk there was because Charlotte would tell me there was.”

Maybe there was no milk the past few years and the girl just likes sucking on tits, therefore, she was simply practicing up to fulfill her future lesbo needs!  Yeeeaaahhh!  *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*

Archived