LaFleur is likely a goner

OILERMAN

13 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I've pushed some people over the edge on here to be sure but this one may take the cake. 

I’m sure you would like to feel that way instead of acknowledging that you’ve been wrong about every single thing about this team that you post about 100 times a day and do a podcast with. 

Oops, I forgot, you were right about the RBs! 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some coaches have no desire to be a head coach, OC may be his dream job.  Just like some peoples ceiling is delivering mail.

Who did this? Send in a complaint and I'll look into it 

20 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I really hope we both end up being wrong about Mariota. it would be great for the team 

Who is this we? I made a couple of comments about the fact he looked checked out and lost. He was done unless they switched the offense to exactly what I’ve been saying for years. Nice deflection though. 

Take the L. I took mine for the Henry bet, even though the context is lost to you on what and why I made the bet. Take your medicine already. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Who is this we? I made a couple of comments about the fact he looked checked out and lost. He was done unless they switched the offense to exactly what I’ve been saying for years. Nice deflection though. 

Take the L already. I took mine for the Henry bet, even though the context is lost to you on what and why I made the bet. Take your medicine already. 

Seriously, no one wants all these threads wrecked with your incoherent ramblings. 

I hope to be wrong about Mariota 

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

A process he was shutdown by and in which he accepted a beta designation under. This isn’t hard. I’m not saying he doesn’t want to be a HC. I’m saying he knew he wouldn’t get the job and wanted to put the interview on his resume. The fact he took the OC job under someone who was a 1 time DC, versus his resume, says it all. He knows he isn’t ready. No alpha accepts that position when comparing their resume to the guy who got the job unless they were merely padding their stats. 

Plain and simple this is another bullshit thread by Oman with a false premise. LaFleur isn’t going anywhere. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Uh oh

Is this another bet coming on?

Canceling Patreon knowing Titans Report is in good hands.

Just now, oldschool said:

shush the adults are talking. take your petulant ass somewhere else and cool down tiny tot.

If you honestly believe Oman cares anything else than about being right, especially when he’s been proven absolutely wrong, then you’re an idiot. 

If you honestly believe Oman cares anything else than about being right, especially when he’s been proven absolutely wrong, then you’re an idiot. 

He cares about being out in front of things before they happen so he can claim expert analysis. That doesn't mean he wants Mariota to fail to prove he was right. 

And you would be wrong. You think he cares more about the Titans than his ego? Not a fucking chance. 

Hopefully you turn out to be a better lawyer than this because you suck at reading and understanding people based on their writing.

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Hopefully you turn out to be a better lawyer than this because you suck at reading and understanding people based on their writing.

Lol. You apparently aren’t paying attention. Oman is a hilarious guy, but he absolutely feeds his ego off of his brand. He doesn’t care about the Titans. He doesn’t care about much of anything except being right. When he isn’t he deflects. It’s really that simple. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lol. You apparently aren’t paying attention. Oman is a hilarious guy, but he absolutely feeds his ego off of his brand. He doesn’t care about the Titans. He doesn’t care about much of anything except being right. When he isn’t he deflects. It’s really that simple. 

its cute watching you attempt to punch above your weight class.