Week 10: Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

19 years as a season ticket holder and yesterday was one of the best wins I ever witnessed in Nashville. Any of you who were there know how many Pats fans there were in attendance. They were everywher

Just so everyone knows, the Patriots are on a 6-game winning streak scoring 38, 38, 43, 38, 25, and 31 in those games.    Still 2 quarters to go, but you gotta love what we're doing on both

Vrabel calling out the fans for not showing up.  "They missed a hell of a game".

Posted Images

I didn't get to watch the game, but was able to listen to it.  So often I wished I was watching.  I watched the highlights, but it was only so much.  I am so bummed that I was unable to see it, but hearing it was good enough given the circumstances.

From what I saw on the highlights and what I gathered listening, Marcus was solid, but team execution was what really won the game.  Offense put up points and the defense crippled the Patriots offense. Just a great team performance.  I wished I could have seen it.

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

I didn't get to watch the game, but was able to listen to it.  So often I wished I was watching.  I watched the highlights, but it was only so much.  I am so bummed that I was unable to see it, but hearing it was good enough given the circumstances.

From what I saw on the highlights and what I gathered listening, Marcus was solid, but team execution was what really won the game.  Offense put up points and the defense crippled the Patriots offense. Just a great team performance.  I wished I could have seen it.

he was pretty great all day. we stopped throwing a bunch once we gathered the lead. about 6 min left in the third he runs the ball and stiff arms a guy with his throwing hand (the injured elbow and hand side) i think he only completes 1-2 of the next 6 attempts after that. all of the passes sailing high. 

hopefully he's ok but they noticeably got more creative with the playcalling at the end.. options, wildcat, WR pass to the QB.. they didnt need to do all that so it makes me think there was a little pinch again and they just didnt want to risk it. 

7 hours ago, titanruss said:

he was pretty great all day. we stopped throwing a bunch once we gathered the lead. about 6 min left in the third he runs the ball and stiff arms a guy with his throwing hand (the injured elbow and hand side) i think he only completes 1-2 of the next 6 attempts after that. all of the passes sailing high. 

hopefully he's ok but they noticeably got more creative with the playcalling at the end.. options, wildcat, WR pass to the QB.. they didnt need to do all that so it makes me think there was a little pinch again and they just didnt want to risk it. 

Ugh, don't say that man. I really hope that's not the case because who knows how it may affect him going forward. 

He should've just ran out of bounds anyway. Didn't need the stiff arm.

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Ugh, don't say that man. I really hope that's not the case because who knows how it may affect him going forward. 

He should've just ran out of bounds anyway. Didn't need the stiff arm.

I'm pretty worried about this as well actually. 

Just now, japan said:

Gotta give credit to Adoree. The fact that they consider him the lock down corner and will put him on the best receiver should remove him from punt returns in my opinion. They don’t seem to agree however. 

I agree with this. 

I want us to acquire a new punt returner this offseason or have Batson or Jennings do it - Adoree hasn't been good enough in this arena to justify risking injury to our top corner. And on top of this, every time he's gotten banged up in his career it's been on the punt team, not on defense. 

1 minute ago, japan said:

Gotta give credit to Adoree. The fact that they consider him the lock down corner and will put him on the best receiver should remove him from punt returns in my opinion. They don’t seem to agree however. 

You’d think Jennings would be there with the way he’s played.  

Adoree just hasnt translated there for some reason. Outside of those first preseason and 2-3 reg season games. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic