TennesseeTuxedo

CNN's Jim Acosta Touches WH Intern's Arm - Denied Access To White House

Just when I thought we were done winning today, Acosta puts hands on a young WH intern and the media goes ape shit to cover for him....all the while, the Leftist mob is outside of Tucker Carlson's house where his wife and kids reside. Day one of the Dem take over of the House was a smashing success. 

4 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

She tried to yank the mic away from him and his arm brushed hers. Y'all are really grasping at straws to find things to be outraged about. 

There is video. You are soft selling it. He didn't just brush her arm. Look, it's a nothing to me, but the media wanted to rip Lewandowski for roughly the same thing. Just a little fairness and holding everyone to the same standard  by the fake news would be appreciated. 

Acoster should have lost his credentials long ago, technically CNN should as April Ryan isn't any better. But they make good heels. 

13 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

She tried to yank the mic away from him and his arm brushed hers. Y'all are really grasping at straws to find things to be outraged about. 

I think both arguments are a bit extreme. He wanted to push her arm away and he thought better about it.

I believe she was just trying to do her job. Trump was moving on and in a hurry she tried grabbing the mic to take to the next person. 

I dont think either should have rocks thrown at them but given Acostas history with the Trump WH it's not surprising for them to go the route they did. 

But let's be honest, if the shoes were on the other feet, you know the left would make it a big deal as well.

klaatu-   
1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

There is video. You are soft selling it. He didn't just brush her arm. Look, it's a nothing to me, but the media wanted to rip Lewandowski for roughly the same thing. Just a little fairness and holding everyone to the same standard  by the fake news would be appreciated. 

Acoster should have lost his credentials long ago, technically CNN should as April Ryan isn't any better. But they make good heels. 

I watched the video that diaper boy posted numerous times. I'm sure the WH has been waiting for any reason to ban CNN. Acosta did nothing wrong and neither did the woman. But Dear Leader said it is so and you bootlickers always fall in line like this is North Korea.

9 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

I watched the video that diaper boy posted numerous times. I'm sure the WH has been waiting for any reason to ban CNN. Acosta did nothing wrong and neither did the woman. But Dear Leader said it is so and you bootlickers always fall in line like this is North Korea.

Odd, almost like you didn't even read what I wrote. I said I have no problem with what Acosta did. However, of course you won't deal with the double standard I pointed out. 

patsplat   
29 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

DrcepC8U4AMX1x4.jpg

IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENCE OF THIS VEHICLE (“THE OBJECT”) UNTIL YOU ARE .5 MILES FROM THE SECURITY PERIMETER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. BY READING THIS SIGN YOU HAVE DENIED EXISTENCE OF THE OBJECT AND IMPLIED CONSENT.

—AMERICAN RESTORATION AUTHORITY, SECURITY DIRECTIVE IX-2.11

1 minute ago, klaatu- said:

For the record, I've been on the internet since 1989 or 1990 starting on local BBS, Prodigy, VAX, freenets, Usenet, IRC, Undernet, Compuserve, countless forums and online communities. But I have never encountered anyone nearly as big of a bitch as thor. It's really quite remarkable.

Touching. 

klaatu-   
7 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Odd, almost like you didn't even read what I wrote. I said I have no problem with what Acosta did. However, of course you won't deal with the double standard I pointed out. 

I said they both did nothing wrong. The media wouldn't be talking about it if Trump didn't get his panties in a wad. I don't remember what Lewandowski did. There's too much scandal constantly emanating from the GOP to keep track of.

4 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

I said they both did nothing wrong. The media wouldn't be talking about it if Trump didn't get his panties in a wad. I don't remember what Lewandowski did. There's too much scandal constantly emanating from the GOP to keep track of.

Look back on the media freakout over Lewandowski and get back with me.