Anyone Else Thinking We Have A Good Shot At Beating Patriots Sunday??

MIKE75

Last season during the postseason at New England WR Corey Davis played well vs Patriots scoring two TD's and the Titans even had a 7-0 lead striking first before the Pats overtook us winning 35-14.

Well this season things are different we have a new HC that is a former Patriot,a defense that is ranked 1st in the NFL at the moment and an offense that set numerous team/NFL records vs a top 5 defense on the road last week at Dallas.

Whatever LaFleur did last game we need to continue doing because our offense didnt just wake up it roared to life.

The Patriots defense has given up 40,31,31,26,24,20,17,7 and 6 points in games this year and the games with 7/6 points given up were vs. Bills who have no offense anyway and Miami who are inconsistent.

Also the Patriots have lost on the road this year to Detroit and Jax back to back.

The main thing i'm concerned about is Brady and Belichick wanting to prove that getting rid of Butler was the correct decision and Brady basically making Butler his bitch and picking on him all game.

I see a 31-27 or 35-31 type game with plenty of back and forth. Should be a good one.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the one thing ive noticed now....and this isnt a knock on davis because he'll be great...is that that NE "breakout" game for CD against Butler isnt looking so hot right now...

a good shot? no. That being said its the NFL so if the Titans bring their A game they will have a chance. 

Lmfao at this BB is gonna be out for blood on Butler. He doesn’t give a fuck about Butler lol. He’ll attack him because he a weak link not over some vendetta to show why he let him go lol.

33 minutes ago, titanruss said:

the one thing ive noticed now....and this isnt a knock on davis because he'll be great...is that that NE "breakout" game for CD against Butler isnt looking so hot right now...

Thats what bothers me. So far his two best games have been against weak dbs in butler and mills. Whenever we play a team with a quality #1 corner he doesnt do much. Hes gonna get Stephon Gilmour this week so this not gonna be an easy week for him. Im not worried yet because he is still young but the best receivers dominate a good corner every once in a while. Im really waiting for the game when he just shits on someone who isnt a joke.

I think you have to be a complete homer to think the odds are good that the Titans win this game.  It's good weather, in Tennessee and the Titans look to be playing better.  Even with all of that, the Patriots are a better football team with a better coaching staff and a HOF QB.  80% chance the Pats pull this one out.  Maybe 85.  Still, 20% chance of upsetting the Pats is actually pretty decent considering their track record over the years.  

I think we have a good chance for an upset if we don't turn the ball over and we can run the ball effectively. The road win against a good defense could give the boys some momentum.

18 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I think you have to be a complete homer to think the odds are good that the Titans win this game.  It's good weather, in Tennessee and the Titans look to be playing better.  Even with all of that, the Patriots are a better football team with a better coaching staff and a HOF QB.  80% chance the Pats pull this one out.  Maybe 85.  Still, 20% chance of upsetting the Pats is actually pretty decent considering their track record over the years.  

I bet you it’s more of a 65/35.

Dean Pees D has performed well vs Brady.