Jonboy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Assholes gonna asshole.

Absolutely.    Dork as well.   About 13-14 years ago, I told one of my cooks, this very sweet innocent girl from Taiwan who was 30 but dressed/acted 15, she looked like a dork for

Just stopping by to note that goober is an underrated insult. Carry on.

Posted Images

I really don't expect the patriots to come in here and just blow us out. Especially with the product the team put on the field against the ravens in our last home game. I expect a motivated team on Sunday. We might not win, but I guarantee we will give the pats all they want. I don't believe the pat's D is as good as the cowboys so hopefully we can put up some points because we will probably need them. If Sony Michel plays, I wouldn't be surprised to see Belichick employ some sort of ball control offense as a strategy.

13 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Better than uninformed goober.

Everyone without an original thought in their head will be picking the Patriots in this game just because they're the Patriots and you're just tossing in with that lot and criticizing someone as uninformed because they aren't just following the party line and buying into the eternal meme that is the Patriots?

I mean, ffs... the guy didn't even say we'd win and you're pissed because he doesn't think the Patriots will just walk all over us.

Fuck it... Titans are going to kick the Patriots ass and you can suck crow dick afterward, Negative Nancy.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

8 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Everyone without an original thought in their head will be picking the Patriots in this game just because they're the Patriots and you're just tossing in with that lot and criticizing someone as uninformed because they aren't just following the party line and buying into the eternal meme that is the Patriots?

I mean, ffs... the guy didn't even say we'd win and you're pissed because he doesn't think the Patriots will just walk all over us.

Fuck it... Titans are going to kick the Patriots ass and you can suck crow dick afterward, Negative Nancy.

Relax Nancy. Dude does this all the time. Can the Titans win? Of course. It will take a great all around game to have a chance at doing so.

11 minutes ago, Bink said:

They have owned us in the past, I'll believe that will change when I see it. Still hoping for an upset--that would signal a major arrival on MV's part. 

Vrabel is going to be talking the "it's just the next game" mantra until he's blue in the face because it's the easy, low-hanging fruit.

But we know this is a huge game in the back of his mind. And not just him. Robinson, Vrabel, Ryan, Lewis, and especially Butler are all wanting this win like a fish wants the water. Not to mention all the other guys who were with the team last year for that playoff loss to them. The whole team has very tangible reasons to be extra hyped for this one.

This is why I think the Patriots are going to get everything they'll want from the Titans and a dash extra. If the Patriots win it ain't gonna be any 35-14 type win. So bring your popcorn.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

Can we pressure Brady?

I don't feel like we will be able to consistently enough to make a difference.

Maybe Pees and vrabel can come up with something...we gotta force a couple mistakes from Brady.

If he gets time he will destroy us and we just don't have the ability on offense to keep up

27 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Better than uninformed goober.

Uninformed goober? ? Okay, so here's a little info. The pats will be by far the lowest ranked defense of any team we have played thus far except for the dolphins (ravens, jags, Bill's, and cowboys are top 4). Not exactly easy sledding for my new offense with a QB that has an injured throwing hand and is missing his top two targets from a year ago. You see, I say my new offense because the Titans are my team. I spend my time and money supporting them, and if that makes me a homer so be it. I don't give a fuck what you or any other know it all asshole thinks. To anyone with half a brain, it should not be a novel concept that a offense that is healthier, more experienced in it's new offense, and had a performance like the offense had against the #4 team in total defense last night, could possibly put up a lot of points against the #24 team in total defense. Could MY TEAM lay an egg, of course, but I sure hope they don't, and I just laid out some evidence that it is probable they won't. 

Another thing this uninformed goober thought about. Our offense has started to put plays on tape that work. This is essential to Lefluers offense because the offense he runs (Shanahan's offense as you so correctly pointed out) capitalizes on plays that look exactly the same but are variations with built in counters to take advantage of what the defense has installed to prepare for what they saw on tape. The offense starting to click is going to be huge for this aspect of Lefluer offense.

So that's my opinion.  I'm entitled to it. So fuck you for having an opinion that differs! DICK!

Screenshot_20181106-123943_Chrome.jpg

• Jonboy unpinned this topic