Sign in to follow this  
Jamalisms

Be honest - How much were you freaking out?

I was bummed but I didn't freak out. They showed great resilency and character after starting like that. Those type of things can be a great jump start in momentum going forward. #8 was rock steady when we needed him to be. 

Justafan   

I was pretty pissed.  I almost expected them to come out of the bye flat and defeated and put on another shitshow.  They were on that glide path which just fueled my short temper.

Then I remembered it's just football and there are far worse things in life than being a fan of an inconsistent team.

I kept thinking back to Vrabel, wondering wtf is a coach who's already broken out the boxing gloves in practice to combat fumbling supposed to do about this? Then things got better. 

Number9   
18 minutes ago, KingTitan8 said:

If that third fumble was a fumble I was ready to punch my dick 

I didn't lose my mind and think about doing anything I would regret.  I just got ready to channel surf.

After the 2nd fumble I sighed and quietly said "here we go again" to my wife.  She quietly admonished me with "have a little faith".  I responded "that's the problem, it's just a little faith nowadays".

So glad that little bit of faith was rewarded in a big way as the night wore on.

pro

Callidus   

After the cowboys missed the fg and i saw Jerry's face, i thought to myself. Idc if we win just as long as they screw up enough so I can see that disgust again. I hate jerry jones btw.