Total badass

Denali

2 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

After TO did it I figured it was never going to be done again, because it would be kinda lame to do it again, and it was.

People barely acknowledged it 

58 minutes ago, SuperFreak90 said:

TO did it to the Cowboys back when he played for the 9ers. Except he slammed the ball down on the star, and then held his hands out to his sides. George Teague got pissed, and hit him for it.

TO did it twice in a 1 game iirc. Teague hit him the 2nd time.

16 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Correct.  The first time was the star in the end zone.  The second time, he ran to the star at midfield.  Of course Byard did it to say to Deion “do you know who I am now!”

I recall both being in the mid field. But between them, Emmitt Smith did the same thing on his TD but slammed the ball down on the star.

Byard was a leader last night. The announcers pointed it out several times. He was SOOO fired up. I didn't like the star move, but the defense was having fun. Did you see the chemistry between Brown and Woodyard? That's bigtime. They love each other, and they trust each other. Our front 7 is impressive. The play Landry made, too? Wow.