The Titans have the longest streak in the NFL without scoring 30+ points on offense.

heyitsmeallen

The Titans haven’t scored 30+ points since week 6 2017 against the Colts. Including the 2 playoff games the Titans have gone 19 games and counting without scoring 30+. The Bills tied them today with their 19th straight.  The next closest teams are the Cardinals at 18 games. Every other team in the league has scored 30+ this season. 

Being next to the Bills and Cards is telling but it's not that relevant a stat - we could have Fitzmagic and lose 42-35 every week but it's still a loss.

Edited by OzTitan

10 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The Titans haven’t scored 30+ points since week 6 2017 against the Colts. Including the 2 playoff games the Titans have gone 19 games and counting without scoring 30+. The Bills tied them today with their 19th straight.  The next closest teams are the Cardinals at 18 games. Every other team in the league has scored 30+ this season. 

You know this thread is just going to turn into a big pissing match with those who think Mariota is to blame for the Titans, Bills, and Cardinals failing to score 30 points in a game. Why'd you do it?

1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

You’ve never shot an albatross in your life. 

No but I've got one QBing my favorite team

I did shoot a massive owl as a teenager and my neighbor threatened to report me

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

No but I've got one QBing my favorite team

I did shoot a massive owl as a teenager and my neighbor threatened to report me

So you are saying he is really big or really good? An albatross is a glorious bird that’s wingspan is over 10 feet. It’s also a double eagle in golf which is as rare as a hole in one. 

i know based on your bias that you meant a burden.