Titans made an offer to Terrelle Pryor

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goddamn....this franchise is fucking ridiculous. I'd sign him and promise him that the best QB's in camp next year will play. If it doesn't work at qb, then he'll have to switch back to WR/3rd string

The bolded is exactly why we need Pryor signed ASAP.

I don't see the benefit of taking that personally. He made what he thought was the best decision for him. He was wrong. Not a big deal IMO.

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

Maybe he wants to play QB again?

I initially laughed at this...but given the current situation in Buffalo, there’s a very real and legitimate possibility that Pryor  ends up starting under center at some point this year.

Come to think of it....Pryor would be an excellent candidate for a team looking to copy what the Saints are doing with Taysom Hill.  

10 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Wonder what the reason for picking Bills over us was

Probably playing time and stats. Hes immediately Buffalos #1 whereas here it would be a little bit more competition as laughable as that sounds with how bad our receivers have been the bills receivers are hands down the worst in the league. 

1 year 4.5 million.  I wonder what it would have taken to get him down here.  I think a 1 year deal would have been a good stop gap type deal.  Not sure there was much better options out there without going all out for one of the big names.  

Goddamn....this franchise is fucking ridiculous. I'd sign him and promise him that the best QB's in camp next year will play. If it doesn't work at qb, then he'll have to switch back to WR/3rd string QB. Until then, he'd be paid to play WR. Hell, he's already better than Gabbert.

1 minute ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Goddamn....this franchise is fucking ridiculous. I'd sign him and promise him that the best QB's in camp next year will play. If it doesn't work at qb, then he'll have to switch back to WR/3rd string QB. Until then, he'd be paid to play WR. Hell, he's already better than Gabbert.

but, In JROB we trust!

• 2 weeks later...