Alabama DL Quinnen Williams

AussieTitanFan08

Anybody else watching Williams completely wreck the LSU offense right now, has an amazing first step and hand control which allows constant penetration into the backfield.

Many draft analysts now believe Quinnen Williams will go ahead of Ed Oliver in the 2019 Draft.

No idea if we are going to be in a position to draft Williams but he would be a perfect guy to partner with Casey and create some havoc right up the middle.

6 minutes ago, ctm said:

If the Titans are drafting in the top 15, the value is going to be in the defensive front 7. There is no interior OL, WR, TE or RB worth the pick.

I have been saying this for a while now, have seen some well respected draft analysts who have 13 of their top 15 guys being defensive front 7 guys, with the 2 remaining players being Oregon QB Justin Herbert and Alabama OT Jonah Williams.

I do think this years TE group is pretty good though, if we end up with a pick between 20-60 would love to take one of the following TE's

Noah Fant

Kaden Smith

Irv Smith Jr.

T.J. Hockenson

Mitchell Wilcox

next year is the year to chase an elite WR or RB.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I have been saying this for a while now, have seen some well respected draft analysts who have 13 of their top 15 guys being defensive front 7 guys, with the 2 remaining players being Oregon QB Justin Herbert and Alabama OT Jonah Williams.

I do think this years TE group is pretty good though, if we end up with a pick between 20-60 would love to take one of the following TE's

Noah Fant

Kaden Smith

Irv Smith Jr.

T.J. Hockenson

Mitchell Wilcox

next year is the year to chase an elite WR or RB.

If that is the case, then what do you plan to do about interior OL?

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

sign the best C available in FA, re-sign Spain/Pamphile and draft an OG in round 3 or 4 to develop.

It's early but I would be predisposed to draft an interior OL in 2, if they think he is a day 1 starter.

Just now, ctm said:

It's early but I would be predisposed to draft an interior OL in 2, if they think he is a day 1 starter.

Like you said it's early in the process and just where our first round pick falls is really crucial this year, if we have a top 15 pick you take the best edge/IDL prospect without question, if it falls at 20 or later I would consider trading back and picking up an extra day 2 pick.

that gives you the ability to go TE/IOL/WR on day 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived