How Do You Feel About JRob 2.5 Years Into Being GM?

MIKE75

How Do You Feel About JRob 2.5 Years Into Being GM?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Grade JRob 2.5 Years Into Being GM?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2019 at 05:10 AM

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Above all else, JRob is responsible for making personnel decisions and assembling a roster that wins football games.     If they can win four of the next six games, the team will have posted

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Bet GM in Titans history, and it isn't close.

Great drafts. FA acquisitions have been solid. No bad contracts that I am aware of.

Sure there is always room for improvement, but we finally draft and sign FAs like a real franchise.

That's a stretch to say it isn't even close.   IF you are including the Oilers, then Mike Holovak assembled an awesome Oilers team.   Floyd Reese also put together a super bowl contending team.

2016 was not a great draft, three 2nd rounders not playing up to draft slots.   Too early to say about 2018 draft.   2017 looks very good.

45 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

That's a stretch to say it isn't even close.   IF you are including the Oilers, then Mike Holovak assembled an awesome Oilers team.   Floyd Reese also put together a super bowl contending team.

2016 was not a great draft, three 2nd rounders not playing up to draft slots.   Too early to say about 2018 draft.   2017 looks very good.

I was just talking about Titans history.

Reese built a Super Bowl team on terrible contracts that set us back for years. Cap management is a big part of it.

The other thing I hated about Reese is that, when we needed to draft a position, he would draft like three of them in one year, hoping that we could get one good starter out of it.

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Bet GM in Titans history, and it isn't close.

Great drafts. FA acquisitions have been solid. No bad contracts that I am aware of.

Sure there is always room for improvement, but we finally draft and sign FAs like a real franchise.

Trust in JRob.... especially when it comes to Mariota’s contract. 

3 hours ago, Supernope said:

Was it Reese who doubled down on equally shitty Rockys one year?

Yes, Calmus and Boiman. Both linebackers.  Boiman had a pretty fair career and is a color commentator at ESPN.  Calmus only lasted 3 season

5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Given how poor the team was when he took over, that stat really doesn't say much.

It's not like the roster was so bad we were signing guys of the free soup line. JRob filled holes left by Webster.  Conklin, Henry, Byard, A Johnson, Sharpe, Sims, Davis, Jackson, Taylor, Smith, Brown, Levin, Evans, Landry and Cruikshank are ALL contributing.

Edited by freakingeek

I’m sure this has already been mentioned...but anyone hammering JRob for the Conklin trade or players not living up to their draft positions must also factor in the performance/production from Kevin Byard and Jayon Brown, both of whom are performing at a Pro Bowl level.

From a value-vs-production perspective, it’s as if JRob used a 3 and a 5 and got two first-round picks in return.  Anyone complaining about losing draft value needs to factor that into the equation.

Quit being Trolls. If you weren't so self-absorbed, you'd know that I've been calling for you to quit Trolling on posters that you disagree with. I remember clearly, the first one was Code several years ago. That started the lashing out. I find it really, really sad that this is how you get your enjoyment.

The day that the trade was made for Conklin, I questioned the price and got ridiculed for it. Now I read on here some posters think we are more effective with Kelley in that spot. You should be bowing down to me.... :)

I've become the easy target because I won't back away, but that doesn't make you any less Trollish. I will continue with the magic reply as I see fit. Intermittent reinforcement is the most effective.

30 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

Quit being Trolls. If you weren't so self-absorbed, you'd know that I've been calling for you to quit Trolling on posters that you disagree with. I remember clearly, the first one was Code several years ago. That started the lashing out. I find it really, really sad that this is how you get your enjoyment.

The day that the trade was made for Conklin, I questioned the price and got ridiculed for it. Now I read on here some posters think we are more effective with Kelley in that spot. You should be bowing down to me.... :)

I've become the easy target because I won't back away, but that doesn't make you any less Trollish. I will continue with the magic reply as I see fit. Intermittent reinforcement is the most effective.

Quit being a troll

• nine locked this topic