Episode 168 - Loss To Chargers In London

Jamalisms

After an unplanned week away, a somewhat drug-addled Jamal joins Scotty to discuss the most recent game in a three game losing streak that culminates in a bit of a rebound performance (that was still a loss) against the Los Angeles Chargers. Now at 3-4 headed into the bye week, the Two Tone Crew sets the stage for a deeper state of the union discussion to be held next week.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/twotonecrew/Episode_168.mp3

I haven't listened yet, but overall i am beginning to lose interest in the team and NFL in general.

Obviously the general fan base has been dwindling for years, but if it's starting to hit the more hardcore fans (and I assume I'm not alone) that's not a good sign for them.

9 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I haven't listened yet, but overall i am beginning to lose interest in the team and NFL in general.

Obviously the general fan base has been dwindling for years, but if it's starting to hit the more hardcore fans (and I assume I'm not alone) that's not a good sign for them.

They have to get competent officials and structure the rules to a point where teams don’t live and die due to QB play.

9 minutes ago, 8MM said:

OMan continues his agenda re: Marcus.  This guy is no better than all the media guys out there.   How is he allowed on to spew his views?  Jamal at least is level headed.

What's the right agenda for an NFL team's starting QB coming off a 13 TD 15 INT season in the middle of another season with 3 TDs and 5 INTs? 

Jamal is pretty negative about Mariota himself 

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

I haven’t watched one non Titans game this year.  Maybe bits and pieces at times of games.

41 minutes ago, 8MM said:

OMan continues his agenda re: Marcus.  This guy is no better than all the media guys out there.   How is he allowed on to spew his views?  Jamal at least is level headed.

Explain inconsistencies in MM’s play.  OK to horrible play isn’t conducive for wins.

Mariota’s play has been subpar across multiple coaching staffs.  

I know it’s everyone else’s fault.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

What's the right agenda for an NFL team's starting QB coming off a 13 TD 15 INT season in the middle of another season with 3 TDs and 5 INTs? 

Jamal is pretty negative about Mariota himself 

The interceptions are what they are.  Truth be told I would prefer a couple more interceptions and a QB that throws the ball and gives his teammates a chance to make a play.  The titans have to be near the bottom of the league drawing pass interference penalties.  In a passing league that’s pitiful.

Edited by WVTITAN

20 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Then cut his ass.

And where would your ideal landing spot be for Mariota? First he was with the wrong staff, now it's the team holding him back. If you could have him released and land anywhere where would this be? What team would we suddenly see this playmaking all pro QB flourish?