Beddingfield: Davis’s ceiling is a good #2

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not. Beddingfield is aiming for clicks and taps.

Put Corey Davis on the Chiefs, Rams, Falcons, Patriots, Saints, Packers, Chargers, or any other team that's not suffering from offensive woes right now and watch the guy make weekly trips to the highl

Another reason why I think beddinfield is an idiot 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I think right now corners are getting too physical with him and he's not getting the flags he deserves. On a large market team, they would be throwing that flag left and right. 

We have suffered this for ages.  When I saw the head official Sunday, I knew we were in trouble.  

It's amazing how much worse the officiating is this year.  Dallas LS has been in the league 14 years and sets up the same way for snaps every time.  The officials wait until his most crucial snap of the day to call a penalty on his setup.  He had more than once snapped the ball the same way earlier in the game, but the game wasn't on the line then. It doesn't matter to me that Dallas lost, but each game is too important for that kind of bs. 

8 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Davis hasn’t proven anything. Blake could well be right when the book is written. 

This could be well and true, however I don’t recall him saying much of anything negative about some of the trash he had a hand in drafting.  2013 thru 2016 brought plenty of duds.

34 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I think right now corners are getting too physical with him and he's not getting the flags he deserves. On a large market team, they would be throwing that flag left and right. 

Since Delanie went down, Davis is drawing all the double-team attention, and the defense's best cover man, and he's still basically a developmental player.

He's TN's #1 WR or will be soon.

But WRs aren't always the #1 target or the #1 passing threat.

20 minutes ago, Number9 said:

We have suffered this for ages.  When I saw the head official Sunday, I knew we were in trouble.  

It's amazing how much worse the officiating is this year.  Dallas LS has been in the league 14 years and sets up the same way for snaps every time.  The officials wait until his most crucial snap of the day to call a penalty on his setup.  He had more than once snapped the ball the same way earlier in the game, but the game wasn't on the line then. It doesn't matter to me that Dallas lost, but each game is too important for that kind of bs. 

I hear ya there.  And check this out.  After the Skins had gone up by 10 points, a line came out that I bet on, with the Skins -3000 to win the game.  I had to bet $169 to win a pitiful $5.63 LOL!  I was damn glad when that ball hit the upright.  Maybe the Ref was too?  :P  It was tight, but it was a winner!

2018-10-23_1350.png.511d295177ebae93551ea123c4f84641.png

Edited by TitanedUpSince'70
Forgot to put the bet pic in!

18 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

I hear ya there.  And check this out.  After the Skins had gone up by 10 points, a line came out that I bet on, with the Skins -3000 to win the game.  I had to bet $169 to win a pitiful $5.63 LOL!  I was damn glad when that ball hit the upright.  Maybe the Ref was too?  :P  It was tight, but it was a winner!

2018-10-23_1350.png.511d295177ebae93551ea123c4f84641.png

Last night, Atlanta let Eli march down the field in 1:30 to score, turning Atlanta -4.5 to a losing bet.

1 minute ago, Soxcat said:

I think Julio would have a hard time cracking 100 yards a game with this mess.  But with that said Davis doesn't have to be Julio to be a viable early draft pick and as a WR we still have no idea how good the guy can be.  Obviously Davis could be a 1000 yard guy with a real good QB if healthy.  Not sure he is going to be "elite" but he probably can still be a guy who draws the respect of a #1 guy.  Remember we have a one read QB that freaks like Jake Locker if he gets a little pressure. 

I think Davis can at least put up Jordy Nelson and D. Thomas production with a similar QB.  

I thought with the Shanahan back ground LaFleur would have an X WR with a massive target share but his scheme is looking more like Mcvay’s with spreading the ball around. Davis needs to be featured in an offense with a QB who isn’t afraid to just throw it to him.