Beddingfield: Davis’s ceiling is a good #2

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not. Beddingfield is aiming for clicks and taps.

Put Corey Davis on the Chiefs, Rams, Falcons, Patriots, Saints, Packers, Chargers, or any other team that's not suffering from offensive woes right now and watch the guy make weekly trips to the highl

Another reason why I think beddinfield is an idiot 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Put Corey Davis on the Chiefs, Rams, Falcons, Patriots, Saints, Packers, Chargers, or any other team that's not suffering from offensive woes right now and watch the guy make weekly trips to the highlight reels.

I think right now corners are getting too physical with him and he's not getting the flags he deserves. On a large market team, they would be throwing that flag left and right. 

16 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

if this is the case then that’s a huge whif at #5 overall. 

More like a ground rule double when you thought it was a home run. A huge miss would have been a fly out.

I hate baseball I have no idea why I used that example.

Edited by Callidus
Typo

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Btw, I wonder who he considers a number 1?

Like 4 or 5 guys? Antonio, Odell, Julio, A.J., Deandre?

Yeah... pretty much every other receiver in the league are #2 receivers compared to those guys. Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Tyreek Hill, Juju (he literally is the #2 to one of them), etc. 

Good luck convincing their respective teams that they aren't #1 guys for them.

For the record, you can glean a lot from Beddingfield but you have to factor in the guys he was totally on board with and the guys he really disagreed on pre-draft. And you have to take that bias into account, along with asking the question: why did he end up leaving? Did vocally/vehemently opposing the Davis pick have anything to do with it? If so, doesn't he have a vested interest in making him look bad?

Edited by tgo