Tajae Sharpe Is The Best WR On This Team

BeedoeLaw

The drops are horrible because you don’t just lose the yards on those plays, there’s a huge butterfly effect that changes not only that whole series, but the game as a whole. Offensively, after a turnover, a downfield(>20 yards)well thrown dropped pass is the second most detrimental thing that can happen.  Such a big mental let down for the whole offense. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Corey Davis is the best WR and it's not even close. Sharpe wasn't focused on like Davis I'll guarantee it. 

Hell yeah he can block! He blocks every goddamn opportunity to sustain a drive.

It was frustrating watching retards claim Henry should get more touches because of a tiny sample size   Lewis is a legit play maker 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Lewis is a great pass catcher too.....

The passing game should run through Davis and Lewis

I was just going to say this, the best pass catching threat after Davis is Lewis.

Today was a perfect example of how good a player this guy is. 

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

It was frustrating watching retards claim Henry should get more touches because of a tiny sample size

Lewis is a legit play maker 

The only thing I liked from Henry today was passed to him in the flat bc the defense never expected it to be honest. His only good run was when Conklin lined up next to Lewan. Dion Lewis is next level good. He also clearly got in a rhythm the more they fed him. That’s why I hate that he wasn’t involved on the 2 point. Was wide open on the first but didn’t see him. Then just a decoy on the second. 

I actually didn’t love the play call on the touchdown either.  4th down and Stocker has to double catch it. Luckily he did but that seemed terrifying. 

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Lewis is a great pass catcher too.....

The passing game should run through Davis and Lewis

I'm pretty sure it already does....and opposing defenses know it.   

Davis is coming along nicely, but not to the point where he can overcome being a focal point in an opposing defense's gameplan.  The Bills and Ravens obviously gameplanned for Lewis as well, and were all over him as soon every time he was targeted.

Nobody is suggesting that Sharpe could be an elite franchise-caliber WR....but he's a decent #2/#3 who can be productive against defenses who are geared up to stop Davis.

32 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Corey Davis is the best WR and it's not even close. Sharpe wasn't focused on like Davis I'll guarantee it. 

Just from casual observation not close scrutiny, but seems like Casey Hayward was on Davis most all the day and he's no slouch (was a Vandy guy I actually wanted us to draft). AND they seemed to roll coverage toward Davis often as well.

Sharpe did well in his role as a #3 guy taking what was given.