Sign in to follow this  
CaliTitan3518

NBA Talk

5 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

We've already gone over this, those that actually do hate on the Lakers (MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCCCCCCHHHHH less than you whine about), it's usually not because they're the Lakers... It's because you're such an obnoxious and awful human being and an even worse poster

BS. Because they do it with Kyle when he comes in here as well.

So your idea that it's because of me and only me has been debunked. 

Next excuse?

10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

BS. Because they do it with Kyle when he comes in here as well.

So your idea that it's because of me and only me has been debunked. 

Next excuse?

If your defense is that Kyle is such a likeable poster then that's comical .... Everything Kyle does is 10000x more dramatic and grand than it actually is, I don't know what to tell ya if you think bringing him back down to earth is being a troll and a hater

Edited by wiscotitansfan

54 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

If your defense is that Kyle is such a likeable poster then that's comical .... Everything Kyle does is 10000x more dramatic and grand than it actually is, I don't know what to tell ya if you think bringing him back down to earth is being a troll and a hater

So yall act a certain way because you dont like that we're passionate about the Lakers. Drama queens.

Damn, it's a wonder yall dont take the same tone with ppl in the NFL forum with those over the top Titans homers....wonder why you only take that approach with us Lakers fans 🤔🤔

17 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So yall act a certain way because you dont like that we're passionate about the Lakers. Drama queens.

Damn, it's a wonder yall dont take the same tone with ppl in the NFL forum with those over the top Titans homers....wonder why you only take that approach with us Lakers fans 🤔🤔

I'm plenty confrontational with Titans homers... The fact that you have to revert to unnecessarily emotional lakers "haters" on any disagreement just shows how fragile you really are. Not everyone who disagrees with you is some hater, it truly is mind-boggling how you can't see that.

There is a massive difference between someone trolling you (nowhere near always the case), someone actually being a hater (pretty much just OF and sometimes others) and someone simply disagreeing with you (majority of the time). Yet "everyone" simply falls under the hater category?

Edited by wiscotitansfan

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I'm plenty confrontational with Titans homers...

Not nearly as often. And trust me, there is just as much if not more obnoxious things said out that way. 

The fact that you have to revert to unnecessarily emotional lakers "haters" on any disagreement just shows how fragile you really are. Not everyone who disagrees with you is some hater, it truly is mind-boggling how you can't see that.

So you think I'm calling them a hater(s) simply because they disagree? Well, have they ever agreed with anything? The most positive thing I believe I've heard some ppl say is, Lonzo is not a bust, the Lakers are a lock to make the playoffs this year. And Kuzma is better than Lonzo. But imo that was more of a shot at Lonzo than it was praise for Kuzma. And that may be about it. Oh, I believe both you and Rns also said that the Lakers future looked pretty good even before they inked LBJ. But honestly, outside of that last statement. I dont see much of anything that would be positive speak. They are a lock to make the playoffs? I mean that to me is just realist talk more than a uncommon take of optimism.

Hell, I'm labeled a fake fan and I sure as shit have said more positive things about Mariota and the Titans than yall on LA. 

There is a massive difference between someone trolling you (nowhere near always the case),

I'm sure you rarely if ever have seen me use the word troll. Its lame to me. So I Know I never claimed anyone to be trolling. I think their dislike for LA is real and they like to speak on it from time to time. If I was a Utah or DEN fan, I highly doubt I would hear as much dislike as I do while being a Lakers fan. Again, it's just one of those things that come with the territory. If y ou ure not a Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots, Red Sox, Duke, Alabama fan, you tend to take the opportunities to talk shit on them when you can. 

Just like GSW. No one gave two shots about them even after they pulled the upset in Dallas in the playoffs. Now all of a sudden they have been the team to beat. Now all of a sudden Curry really isnt good, just a good shooter. Durant is a snake. Draymond is dirty. Cousins going there really ruined the league. That's what a lot of GSW haters say now. Because they are successful now. 

someone actually being a hater (pretty much just OF and sometimes others) and someone simply disagreeing with you (majority of the time). Yet "everyone" simply falls under the hater category?

So looking back at it, I never made a general statement by saying everyone. You were the first to bring it up claiming I do that. And as I said, everyone that talks about LA is 9 times out of ten, either saying something negative or just plain shit talking. Sounds like hater is an accurate adjective to me. 

And as far as your lesson, I disagree. Even though I dont use the word, I'll use it here to help y ou u understand how I see it. 

OF is the troll. He will say shit he doesnt even believe just to start shit. And I believe that is his main reason as opposed to just being a hater and saying it because he firmly believes it. 

Whereas the rest of yall are haters.