Moving Forward

tgo

MM is below average and doesn't have the skills to be an NFL qb....he never had them to begin with....he ran a stupid toy offense and can't run a real one. His football iq is 0.....what was his wonderlic maybe he is football dumb that would explain a lot... 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t get 11 sacks simply because the QB sucks or is struggling. Mariota is at fault, our highly paid Oline is at fault, our playmakers are at fault, and our OC is at fault. It’s not that complica

They need to throw Mariota in the deep end and let him sink or swim on his own. Stop trying to protect him (I don’t mean bench the OL). Put him in an offense where he needs to throw from the pocket co

LOL   STFU

9 hours ago, razor247 said:

MM is below average and doesn't have the skills to be an NFL qb....he never had them to begin with....he ran a stupid toy offense and can't run a real one. His football iq is 0.....what was his wonderlic maybe he is football dumb that would explain a lot... 

All good QBs have bad games. MM has a lot of work to do but your post is way off base. 

14 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

But wait,...  Aren't those 15 of 17 first downs by BAL's offense Mariota's fault?

How about Lewis' 9 yards on 5 carries, isn't that Marcus' fault too?

I'm pretty sure @OILERMAN thinks they are all Mariota's fault.

"He's killing the franchise!"

He damn sure ain’t the answer to those issues

15 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And Gabbert no less. Whats your point. That he ended up beating us? Because Mariotas offense scored 7 points. Sound familiar?

Only because JAX has been losing themselves. 

my point is quit bringing up Mularkey

Vrabel may suck...that's not gonna make what Mularkey did any better.  It's over..he got fired and probably deserved it.

On 10/15/2018 at 11:55 AM, tgo said:

Something to think about. 

This is such a weak argument from Blake. 

Yes, the window for the Titans to win now has never been more open in recent years. 

But who's to say we can't trade for a vet QB and just keep on trucking along? 

Even if we don't trade or sign a vet, not all rookie QB's take 3-4 seasons to be ready whereas Mariota is still struggling 4 seasons into his career. 

Blake wants to play it safe and just hope things just work themselves out. 

I'm not advocating for the Titans to move on yet, but at this point waiting on Mariota to turn the corner is wishful thinking. He might, but it's looking increasingly unlikely. 

We can risk wasting the youthful years of some of our other stars in trying another option or we can risk wasting them on a 4th year QB that might finally figure things out. 

I'm glad we took a chance on Mariota, but at this point I wouldn't be upset if we rolled the dice again. 

19 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Vrabel got more talent, supposedly a better OC, and a QB with another year and full off season under his belt. 

If we continue this downward spiral and end up a 7 win team, bet your bottom dollar what Mularkey did was better.

Funny how the excuse for Mariota was always a missed off season, but Mularkey having to work around that gets lost. 

But, look at the excuses already piling up for Mariota (again) and the new coach....

If it turns out that Mularkey was a better coach than Vrabel so be it.  Vrabel is the only one of the two that will determine that.

Mularkey is done and gone.

Personally I think that if you were pro-mularkey last year you need to accept the fact that you may have been wrong about him.  We will never really know as fans exactly what happened and why he was fired after actually winning a playoff game but obviously there were reasons for it.  These types of arguments just need to be considered settled.  Quit clogging up the board with this shit.

If Mariota is gone after this year and the team replaces him than the pro-mariota guys need to do the same.  Admit defeat or at least just shut up about it.

maybe Vrabel does have more talent but he's also a first time HC with a new staff and system...sooo I think they kinda cancel each other out.

supposedly a better OC??  we hope we have a better OC but you cant just assume he's better to support your argument.  We don't know if he's better or not.

and a QB that you consider hot garbage is somehow now supposed to be better after another year and a new system.  He was the reason Mularkey failed but somehow that doesn't apply to Vrabel.

Time to move on from this shit