Ding Dong the #### is dead.

Somedude

25 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Start exercising

That's the hardest thing to do when you have heart issues.  Scared that over exerting yourself even a bit would/could make it worse.  I think having heart issues is one of the scariest things to have.   I know cause I have it too.  Doctor said he's surprised I'm still alive.

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

I literally can't do this anymore as a heart patient. A real heart patient. I am out of character now. Not putting on a persona for today just to say this. Berate me if you will. But my health just can't do this anymore. I loved The Titans more than any sports team I ever rooted for in my life. More so than local sports teams. But after 20 years I just hit a point. it's not this game alone but this bipolar roller coaster that is this team and this sport.  I can't watch them anymore unless they are so consistent that I can jump on like a bandwagon fan but that's it. I'm not just saying goodbye to the Titans but for the time being despite my college team being successful saying goodbye to them as well. I played the game as a teen and watched the game since then. So for being a football fan for 20 years (yes I know some old people around here who have been fans longer than I been alive which is 35 years old) I am taking my hiatus which may or may not be indefinite.  Game of Football was vital to saving my life as a teenager. Now it may just kill me if this keeps on. So to this sport and the Titans.

Thank you, Fuck you, bye.

Shit, I don't blame you, man. I don't have heart problems and I often think it'd be wise to bail on this franchise for my own personal sanity----but, I don't have the willpower to do it. For all the bullshit that this franchise gives me, it's the super rare moments of enjoyment (like last week's Eagles game) that give me my fix.

27 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Start exercising

Woah now, Russ. Letting this franchise go will likely add decades to his life---throw in exercising and he could live well into his nineties. No one wants to stay around that long...

2 hours ago, 8MM said:

That's the hardest thing to do when you have heart issues.  Scared that over exerting yourself even a bit would/could make it worse.  I think having heart issues is one of the scariest things to have.   I know cause I have it too.  Doctor said he's surprised I'm still alive.

That’s probably the worst possible thing a doctor can say to a patient. Yikes.

People need to keep sports in perspective though. It’s only meant to be a form of entertainment not something to be having heart attacks over 

Ive always just thought of sports as a traveling circus.

Edited by MemphisTitan