Week 6: Ravens @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t even realize it wasn’t a noon game until noon rolled around and I couldn’t find the broadcast...

So far I been telling all these chumps I’m a huge Maroita fan and the Titans are ruining him. The bunch of chumps are buying it too, not the smartest folks I’ve ever encountered 

Go fuck yourself you fake fan. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 8MM said:

Been around enough haoles to know who's real and who's not.  A lot of mainland people like to talk big and put on "airs".

They must be way smarter on the other islands 

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Barely, what should I get 

Fresh fish.  Fruits, any ones that you don't get to eat in Texas.  Papaya (try the red sunrise ones) and mango and whatever Asian fruit is there.

3 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Kalua Pig but only the real Imu style not the oven kind.  Lau Lau.  If you eat raw fish than Poke.

Lau lau is kind of fattening no?

2 hours ago, 8MM said:

Kalua Pig but only the real Imu style not the oven kind.  Lau Lau.  If you eat raw fish than Poke.

Had no idea what a poke bowl was but the description sounded like it would be tasty.

Little did I know it was cold and the fish was raw. I tried to eat it but threw it out lol.

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Marcus, the coaches, and every single member of the o-line should be embarrassed by this.

Marcus needs to ignore Vrabel’s commentary on how he should be playing QB and listen only to whatever O’Hara is telling him. 

8 minutes ago, MemphisTitan said:

It would be stupid to put a rookie quarterback behind this offensive line. Draft an interior lineman 

Why? Because he’d get sacked 11 times, get shut out and pass for less than 120 yards?

12 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Why? Because he’d get sacked 11 times, get shut out and pass for less than 120 yards?

There’s not many qbs in the league that can be successful with crappy WRs, crappy Rbs and a shit oline. Mariota isn’t a guy that is going to carry a team but he’s good enough to win a Super Bowl with if he has competence around him 

Edited by MemphisTitan

• Jonboy unpinned this topic