Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

"Negros who do not read. "

Rolltide   

Read some of the comments at the bottom of this man's video. Most of them are from black folks!

I'm so pissed at CNN I can't even think about anything else right now. 🤬

Black people failed to realize that the Democrats are the reason there is so many single mothers and no fathers in the black community.

Kenya West is certainly unhinged, He's unhinged from the evil and wicked ways of the left!! He's not perfect but He wants freedom, and by the Grace of God He shall receive He's freedom!!

Now black American males are being attacked for loving this country...lol

The Republican Party was created to abolish slavery. Why can’t people understand that. The dems were the slavery party and the spirit of their party hasn’t changed.

I literally had to keep my composure when I watched the CNN segment of those three black panelist call kanye West a negro in the public eye, to the point saying he does not even read. The question I must ask what is he suppose to read???? That interview was so disrespectful that CNN would have been better off having a white klansmen say that.

7 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Perhaps we should start a whole thread about this but CNN is so far to the extreme so hate based the way are assaulting this man.

In the 80s and 90s nobody at CNN talked this way. 

CNN never talked this way back then because there was never this level of retarded shit coming out of the Oval Office. No other president would have been this imbecilic as to broadcast Kanye live from the Oval. 

Remember how you were supposed to respect the office of the president even if you didn’t respect the man himself? Those days are gone. 

Rolltide   
5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

CNN never talked this way back then because there was never this level of retarded shit coming out of the Oval Office. No other president would have been this imbecilic as to broadcast Kanye live from the Oval. 

Remember how you were supposed to respect the office of the president even if you didn’t respect the man himself? Those days are gone. 

That is dumb. Kanye speaks for himself so if the president allows him to speak that is wrong?

That might be your asshole excuse for screaming at people in elevators and restaurants. Excuses will not buy you votes in 3 weeks. You are losing big time for shit like this.

At least 10,000 people already at the arena in Richmond Kentucky and Trump will not speak for another 3 1/2 hours. Oh that's right your reason for that is that half of America are deplorable.

You will be eating shit November 7th.  

Edited by Rolltide

24 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

That is dumb. Kanye speaks for himself so if the president allows him to speak that is wrong?

Yes. It is wrong. He's a racist. He shouldnt be giving any black the time of day.

Soxcat   

Trump knew CNN and the libtards would go nuts and attack Kanye.  They look like the racists.

Remember, libtards do not think negros are smart enough to have their own opinions.  They aren't smart enough to get an ID to vote either.