Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TitansFan23

London Jaguars

Recommended Posts

“According to the report, Khan is looking at basing the Jaguars in Jacksonville while playing their home games in London.”

 

Bet Jacksonville will LOVE that.

 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/11/report-khan-exploring-tax-implications-of-playing-in-london-basing-team-in-jacksonville/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’ve said this for years but jags fans on Reddit refuse to believe it and always downvote me to hell.

We've taken their team from them for years. I don't see why it's so hard for them to believe someone else could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Annual trips for the Titans then.  This will raise our visibility in Europe, at least.

Yep.  Not just the Titans, but all teams playing the Jags at home in London.  Kinda like the games that are already played at Wimbley stadium every year, just more of them.  And if people don't start getting off their asses and wallets in Nashville, when 2025 gets here, half the AFC South teams might be in the EU! :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scine09   
4 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Yep.  Not just the Titans, but all teams playing the Jags at home in London.  Kinda like the games that are already played at Wimbley stadium every year, just more of them.  And if people don't start getting off their asses and wallets in Nashville, when 2025 gets here, half the AFC South teams might be in the EU! :P 

The NFL is not leaving Nashville.  it's one of the fastest growing cities in the country.

Edited by scine09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will suck for the locals but won't mean shit in terms of losing any fan support. People from Oakland will still hail the Raiders long after they've left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scine09   
2 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It will suck for the locals but won't mean shit in terms of losing any fan support. People from Oakland will still hail the Raiders long after they've left.

The Jaguars would be a far more popular team if they moved to London, even part time.  It wouldn't even be close.

Edited by scine09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scine09 said:

The Jaguars would be a far more popular team if they moved to London, even part time.  It wouldn't even be close.

For sure, I just meant in terms of losing support from those Jacksonville fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×