Sign in to follow this  
Number9

Titans Report Message Board

Number9   

I come here daily year round.  We keep up with what's happening with the team and share opinions about the coming season.  We had some good opinions about the coming season and a highly positive outlook.  Our assessment of the team was very accurate.  Solid Playoff Contender.  We lost Delaine first game, but this team was as good as we figured.  Matthews, Cyprien, Big Jack not being able to start the season and a lot of other injuries pretty much shattered what we thought would happen, but we were dead on in our talent appraisals.  We got along pretty good.  

Then the season starts.  Posters start sharing different opinions, it's always been like that around here.  What we did not have was all the GD TROLLS.  Now, you can have an idea about the team, lay out why, then a bunch of trolls fuck up any discussion.  It starts cyber-fights between what had been peaceful posters.  Before the season, I had exactly one enemy.  Now, every post is attacked by posters who you never saw before the season started.  They never started a thread before September.  They never replied to any posts about anything.  Now, they have a thousand post count.  We end up fighting among ourselves because of outside agitators.  

There was some talk about having a forum for regulars posters.  I suggest that next offseason we set it up.  @TitansGuru can help please by weeding out sock puppets, except @ManningEnvy..   Here's to a better tomorrow.   We can fight among ourselves, without the TROLLS.

Same principle behind bringing fans into the stadium applies here. Team starts winning, the trolls have nothing to say. Look what happened after the Eagles game. Even Oman had to shut up after that one...

🙈 🙉 🙊

Number9   
11 minutes ago, Divine said:

I read more than I post, but you are right, there are some people who bring nothing to the board but annoyance and stupidity. Maker84, justsomedude, and beloved or whatever the guys name is to name a few. This is the first year I actually had to block someone. (Took me forever to figure it out) just because those guys posting get me so pissed off and take away from the point of coming to the board. To read and discuss things with people that are actually Tennessee Titans fans. Instead of making a special forum, just ban the idiots, they will get tired of making usernames.

Everybody knows you too.

Soxcat   
7 minutes ago, scine09 said:

It has nothing to do with post count.  People who come to this site for the simple goal of pissing off others should be banned.

Which will mean the site loses 75% of the posters.