9-Part SI: True Crime Podcast Series on Death of McNair

Jonboy

34 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I just hope this isn't some kind of empty grab for publicity/notoriety. Will it really be revealing something new that's actually substantial or will it just be a repackaged report of everything that's already been reported?

Kinda like the next who shot JFK movie, featuring heretofore unrevealed facts.

18 hours ago, freakingeek said:

I think that happened after Steve was killed. Hell hath no fury as a woman's scorn.

She knew the whole time though. More like hell hath no fury like a woman publicly embarrassed 

16 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

If I remember correctly, the girl under age bought a handgun from a guy the night before the shooting. That guy who sold the gun went to jail for doing so. Its open and shut as to what happened. The only thing that is unknown is what exactly was going on that led up to the events. 

Or maybe she was buying it for protection from her crazy ex who rapped about killing her and Steve. 

On 10/10/2018 at 12:21 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

My best friend’s mom was Steve’s mail lady. She maintains to this day it was a setup. She said on July 3rd while dropping the mail there was a big ordeal right outside the house with several guys yelling and screaming at McNair. She heard one guy in particular saying Steve was dead. Then this happened the very next day. Her story hasn’t changed over 9 years. 

I actually remember hearing this same account from someone years ago. Maybe this podcast will bring light to this.

Of course the dumb bitch didn’t kill him. Not even remotely possible and for cops to just take it at face value says a lot about the Nashville police and how incompetent they are. McNair was killed by someone with a grudge or hatred, and they made it look like a murder suicide 

There’s no conspiracy... that word doesn’t even make sense in this context....

but the main thing people have issue with is her ability to do a mob style hit on a guy. Two in the chest right on his heart and one in his head after she shot him and saw he was still alive... seems far fetched for a girl who had never handled a gun before and just bought one the night before. There were threats the night before,, and the ex boyfriend rapped about killing him in the same way he was killed.  

Edited by titanruss