9-Part SI: True Crime Podcast Series on Death of McNair

Jonboy

My best friend’s mom was Steve’s mail lady. She maintains to this day it was a setup. She said on July 3rd while dropping the mail there was a big ordeal right outside the house with several guys yelling and screaming at McNair. She heard one guy in particular saying Steve was dead. Then this happened the very next day. Her story hasn’t changed over 9 years. 

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

His wife or that other guy who was mentioned.  I forget his name or what his role was.

Wasn't there something about his wife kicking Steve's mother out of a house he'd bought for her (his mom) because she wouldn't pay rent or something like that? What ever happened with that situation?

13 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Wasn't there something about his wife kicking Steve's mother out of a house he'd bought for her (his mom) because she wouldn't pay rent or something like that? What ever happened with that situation?

I think that happened after Steve was killed. Hell hath no fury as a woman's scorn.